RemedySpot.com

Re: Tightness--in stomach-diaphram area

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bill,

I take Xanax three times a day for anxiety. There is something about not knowing if you are going to get the next breath of air that makes one a little anxious! And yes, my stomach tightens up. Miserable.

I make no apologies for needing the Xanax. If they can't treat this stuff, much less cure it....then I will take the drugs to help me through it.

Feel better soon.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> I have tightness around the lower part stomach diaphram--I sometimes think anxiety> Bill -IPF -2005>

Guest guest

Joyce.... now I like this. If it can't be treated or cured then give me drugs to endure.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Tightness--in stomach-diaphram area

Bill,

I take Xanax three times a day for anxiety. There is something about not knowing if you are going to get the next breath of air that makes one a little anxious! And yes, my stomach tightens up. Miserable.

I make no apologies for needing the Xanax. If they can't treat this stuff, much less cure it....then I will take the drugs to help me through it.

Feel better soon.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> I have tightness around the lower part stomach diaphram--I sometimes think anxiety> Bill -IPF -2005>