RemedySpot.com

Bruce/ general medical stuff

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Bruce... as I said, I will pass along the boards (your) wishes for strength and comfort to Steve.

I was so stunned when I posted that I didn't add that the cancer is melanoma and has metastasized. So it's beyond serious.

I'm glad we made good friends with Steve/Vicky---well we made friends with Joy and Kathie/ as well but we spent more time with S/V as the others left for home-- Steve is not close to his family and he feels comfortable w/us and now he has us to share his grief. OMG how quickly things change.

Yes, I have everything I take on my meds list...in fact, NAC is on it as well. One thing that puzzled me is nurse didn't know I am allergic to contrast dye...it wasn't in my records and it's always the first thing I put under "allergies". Another heads-up to double check anything that is vital to our health care...well isn't it all? Of course.

Thanks for my own reminder...I'm going to now request Nexium because obviously the Prilosec I was previously on did not work.

Sorry to read about 's medical issues. DAMNIT! Our worlds narrow down to not much more than "medical issues". DAMNIT!

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: VERY SAD NEWS >>>>>

Sher/SteveCertainly we all feel for him. How fragile health is. None of us knowwhat tomorrow brings. There are no words to even convey understandinghow devestating that news has to be to him. All I know to do is justwish them strength and comfort in dealing with what they face.>> Group,> Steve (in WA) just called me and his wife Vicky is in the hospital.Advanced cancer has been found in her lungs, back and liver.> This was discovered just this afternoon so his and her families arenumb with shock.>> He asked me to post the board because he can't possibly catch up withhis posts and he won't be reading/posting much right now.>> He will have her sisters and her mother staying with him so his needswill be met...>> MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>