RemedySpot.com

Good News

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I don't know if you folks get the Breath Bulletin, so forgive me if I am posting something you already know about. For me, it's the first positive news I've heard about fibrosis.

"First IPF treatment patented. Innovative pneumocytes transplantataion has reverted the disease for the first time in rats. . . . A clinical study will be soon conducted in humans in the Hospital Clinic de Barcelona." They coulda used me in the first study.

"University of California researchers have proven in animal studies that fibrosis in the liver can be not only stopped, but reversed. Their discovery . . . opens the door to treating and curing conditions that lead to excessive tissue scarring such as viral hepatitis, fatty liver disease, cirrhosis, PULMONARY FIBROSIS,

scleroderma and burns."

Jack

79/UIP - IPF/06/05 Maine

Guest guest

Interesting, I hope they HURRRRY....... Sweetie........ Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Hi Jack,

Just had to tell you thanks for the smile! Good news is always welcome! Keep it up.

Hugs,

TerryTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Subject: Good NewsTo: "Breathe-Support Group" <Breathe-Support >Date: Tuesday, July 1, 2008, 6:45 PM

I don't know if you folks get the Breath Bulletin, so forgive me if I am posting something you already know about. For me, it's the first positive news I've heard about fibrosis.

"First IPF treatment patented. Innovative pneumocytes transplantataion has reverted the disease for the first time in rats. . . . A clinical study will be soon conducted in humans in the Hospital Clinic de Barcelona." They coulda used me in the first study.

"University of California researchers have proven in animal studies that fibrosis in the liver can be not only stopped, but reversed. Their discovery . . . opens the door to treating and curing conditions that lead to excessive tissue scarring such as viral hepatitis, fatty liver disease, cirrhosis, PULMONARY FIBROSIS,

scleroderma and burns."

Jack

79/UIP - IPF/06/05 Maine