RemedySpot.com

Re: Beth__Question on Disposing Needles

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Irene,

Since I don't really know what the procedure is they want you to follow, I'd suggest that you contact your doctors office or whoever gave you the container and ask.

My guess would be the caps can be thrown away but that's just a guess and you should probably ask someone involved in your care to know for sure!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Beth__Question on Disposing Needles

Hi Beth,

I Hope All is Well! A question on disposing needles....I already have 2 containers that were given to me from the hospital. I know were I have to bring them..since I'm doing Vitamin B12, Methotrexate and monitoring my blood sugar...

I have some unused needles, that I put in one of the containers, I took out the caps though and through the syringe in the container... My question is does it have to have the cap on or not.

Thanks so much!IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger

Guest guest

thanks Beth! IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

Beth__Question on Disposing Needles

Hi Beth,

I Hope All is Well! A question on disposing needles....I already have 2 containers that were given to me from the hospital. I know were I have to bring them..since I'm doing Vitamin B12, Methotrexate and monitoring my blood sugar...

I have some unused needles, that I put in one of the containers, I took out the caps though and through the syringe in the container... My question is does it have to have the cap on or not.

Thanks so much!IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers.