Minor-periwinkle is my flower

george mathews wrote:

Hello everyone! Just wanted to ask for prayers for my wife

& caregiver. She was admitted to -Jewish hospital Sunday

morning for chest pains, this morning is a treadmill stress test. I'm

hoping I don't get put on hold for a transplant because she is

hospitalized. Her blood pressure is 93/40! thank you! george ipf 06-08

ks

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com

Version: 8.0.138 / Virus Database: 270.6.0/1603 - Release Date: 8/10/2008 6:13 PM

You and your wife are both in my prayers!!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

st. louis update

Hello everyone! Just wanted to ask for prayers for my wife & caregiver. She was admitted to -Jewish hospital Sunday morning for chest pains, this morning is a treadmill stress test. I'm hoping I don't get put on hold for a transplant because she is hospitalized. Her blood pressure is 93/40! thank you! george ipf 06-08 ks

Geogre, I'm sorry to hear of your wife's problem. Hopefully it is minor and she will be home again.

May God be watching over her. And you.

Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

st. louis update

Hello everyone! Just wanted to ask for prayers for my wife & caregiver. She was admitted to -Jewish hospital Sunday morning for chest pains, this morning is a treadmill stress test. I'm hoping I don't get put on hold for a transplant because she is hospitalized. Her blood pressure is 93/40! thank you! george ipf 06-08 ks

...my thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife. Take it one day at a time...

Love,

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

st. louis update

I am so so sorry to hear about your wife, I will continue to hold her up to God and ask for healing and peace for you both .

Walt, Whidbey Island Wa

IPF, NSIP, UIP, DIP 10/06

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance

Subject: st. louis updateTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, August 11, 2008, 6:13 AM

Hi ,

Prayers from me. I hope everything goes okay. Will be thinking of you both.CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08Mississippi

Subject: Re: st. louis updateTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, August 11, 2008, 9:58 AM

Geogre, I'm sorry to hear of your wife's problem. Hopefully it is minor and she will be home again.

May God be watching over her. And you.

Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

st. louis update