RemedySpot.com

Re: Week 13 of the Step Trial

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jane! congrats for your 48 min. walk. That is tremendous effort.

How is doing? Closing in on any job offers?

Keep on keepin' girl!

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Week 13 of the Step Trial

Hi!

I went to Emory in Atl for the week 13 visit of the Step Trial. I have been on sildenafil for a week. Possibly I could have been on it previously. Did not have to have PFTs only some blood tests (not ABGs) and the doctor came in and sat in the chair next to me and we had an informal conversation. The nurse remarked that she enjoyed seeing patients more often in this study whereas other studies require a different time frame of 3 to 4 months. I walked on the dreadmill on Thursday for 48 minutes without stopping.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Guest guest

Jane,

48 minutes!! You are the walking woman!!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Week 13 of the Step Trial

Hi!

I went to Emory in Atl for the week 13 visit of the Step Trial. I have been on sildenafil for a week. Possibly I could have been on it previously. Did not have to have PFTs only some blood tests (not ABGs) and the doctor came in and sat in the chair next to me and we had an informal conversation. The nurse remarked that she enjoyed seeing patients more often in this study whereas other studies require a different time frame of 3 to 4 months. I walked on the dreadmill on Thursday for 48 minutes without stopping.

Toodles!

Guest guest

MB, We all got to go swimming this afternoon. I am pooped!

Toodles!

>> Jane,> 48 minutes!! You are the walking woman!!> > Beth > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08> > Change everything. Love and Forgive > > > > > > Week 13 of the Step Trial> > > Hi!> I went to Emory in Atl for the week 13 visit of the Step Trial. I have been on sildenafil for a week. Possibly I could have been on it previously. Did not have to have PFTs only some blood tests (not ABGs) and the doctor came in and sat in the chair next to me and we had an informal conversation. The nurse remarked that she enjoyed seeing patients more often in this study whereas other studies require a different time frame of 3 to 4 months. I walked on the dreadmill on Thursday for 48 minutes without stopping.> Toodles!> Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>

Hi Mama-Sher,

The weather sounds lovely where you are. We had a "cold" front come through and reduce the horrid humidity a little. I am still whooped from swimming yesterday at my brother's house. I basically stood around in the shallow end of the pool and moved my arms & legs. I know we were in the pool for 2 hours and when it was time to get out, I had no energy to pull up and get out. Then I managed to walk straight to the car where Eddie drove us home. I had so much fun in the pool. I don't know where all my swimming skills have gone but I enjoyed being with Eddie, , Kirk (my bro) and his stepdaughter and boyfriend and another guy friend. Now I am being lazy in the house because of yesterday.

One of our friends, who is a human resource manager of a company, has agreed to tutor on preparing for interviews and other skills important in looking for a job. He is one of our friends at church. My brother suggested this and Eddie & I think it is a great idea. People who don't know think she is still a teenager or even younger. When we went out to eat on Friday at Longhorn's (the three of us) the hostess asked if we needed a kids' menu.

Love & Toodles to you,

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl >> Jane! congrats for your 48 min. walk. That is tremendous effort.> How is doing? Closing in on any job offers?> Keep on keepin' girl!> > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. > Nasturtiums> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> > Week 13 of the Step Trial> > > > Hi!> > I went to Emory in Atl for the week 13 visit of the Step Trial. I have been on sildenafil for a week. Possibly I could have been on it previously. Did not have to have PFTs only some blood tests (not ABGs) and the doctor came in and sat in the chair next to me and we had an informal conversation. The nurse remarked that she enjoyed seeing patients more often in this study whereas other studies require a different time frame of 3 to 4 months. I walked on the dreadmill on Thursday for 48 minutes without stopping.> > Toodles!> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl>

Jane

Yes, we had a cold front too and the news and weather people were so

excited that the high was down to double digits, 99.

Sounds like you had a great time and glad you're getting the rest now.

The tutor idea is very good as interviewing is 20% about skills and 80%

about marketing and selling yourself.

> >

> > Jane! congrats for your 48 min. walk. That is tremendous effort.

> > How is doing? Closing in on any job offers?

> > Keep on keepin' girl!

> >

> > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.

> > Nasturtiums

> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> >

> > Week 13 of the Step Trial

> >

> >

> >

> > Hi!

> >

> > I went to Emory in Atl for the week 13 visit of the Step Trial. I

have

> been on sildenafil for a week. Possibly I could have been on it

> previously. Did not have to have PFTs only some blood tests (not ABGs)

> and the doctor came in and sat in the chair next to me and we had an

> informal conversation. The nurse remarked that she enjoyed seeing

> patients more often in this study whereas other studies require a

> different time frame of 3 to 4 months. I walked on the dreadmill on

> Thursday for 48 minutes without stopping.

> >

> > Toodles!

> >

> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

> >

>