RemedySpot.com

Re: Hi All / Kim

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Oh Kim honey, You have just gone through the reality of this crappy disease. That has happened to me to. I have grabbed a strangers arm and had them go to my car for another tank. Crazy the things we have to do. Keeps life interesting. Take Care of you. Many Prayers for you. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

It was pretty scary, my mom wasn't too far from me when she went off but by the time I made the go-round the game section I just couldn't breathe anymore. I had to sit down even if it was on the floor least it was clean and carpeted, lols. But the registers to me looked like they were 500 miles away!! But next time I go to a place like Target or Wal-mart & especially the mall -- I will seek out a wheelchair or some sort of scooter they provide. I can make the walk from the car to the front store area usually without much hassel.

Time to go play with my new games, take care everybody. I spent to much today over there while I was at it, lols.

/23/Ohio ~ Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Survivor 2 years 12/2005 ~ Autologus Bone Marrow Transplant 09/2006 ~ Pulmonary Fibrosis due to chemotherapy 06/2008 ~.

>> Oh Kim honey, You have just gone through the reality of this crappy > disease. That has happened to me to. I have grabbed a strangers arm > and had them go to my car for another tank. Crazy the things we have > to do. Keeps life interesting.> Take Care of you. Many Prayers for you.> > > > > Love and Prayers, Peggy> IPF 2004, Florida> > "Worry looks around,> Sorry looks back,> Faith looks up.">