RemedySpot.com

Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

This morning I'm taking Rich with me to the pain clinic although I feel foolish asking him. I'm quite sure I know how to get there from here! It's when I try for a destination from a different place other than home...like a visit with Lysa before I go and leave from her house. Boy, that feeling of being confused is awful! I know where I 'am' but don't know how to get 'there'.

Meds COULD contribute but I can't do without the most important ones, like Cymbalta and pain med. Those are the ones most likely to have such side effects.

Speaking of meds...I fell in the donut hole with my insurance and now must pay 100% of all my meds. OMG, one of them is over $300, another nearly $200. I don't know yet what I will do. I may have to stop taking them. DAMNIT! Medical care should not be so difficult for seniors.

I've been a strong (and effective) advocate for seniors for at least 15 years and now I will have to remember what I did for them. Contacting the manf. directly may help. I will do that today or tomorrow.

DAMIIT! I don't want to lose what is my strongest ability...to be able to help others.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re: Happy Birthday this day to................

Oh NO. Don't ya just hate that.. I would say Don't worry cause tomorrow you won't remember he said that..�

Just trying to let ya know I think that happens to a lot of us. We forgive anything you forget here. And we'll help.

I think I told you I get LOST anytime I try a new direction, then I get very frustrated. says that is just proof I need him.. LOL

Love and Prayers, Peggy ��

IPF �2004, �Florida

"Worry looks around,

�Sorry looks back,

��Faith looks up."