RemedySpot.com

Re: Satan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hahahahahaha! >> Subject: Satan > > > > > > --------------------------------------------------------------------> ------------ > > > > A few minutes before the church services started, the > > congregation was sitting in their pews and talking. > > Suddenly, Satan appeared at the front of the church. > > > > > > > > Everyone started screaming and running for the front > > entrance, trampling each other in a frantic effort to get > > away from evil incarnate. > > > > > > Soon the church was empty except for one elderly > > gentleman who sat calmly in his pew without moving, > > seemingly oblivious > > to the fact that God's ultimate enemy was in his > > presence. > > > > > > > > So Satan walked up to the man and said, 'Do you know > > who I am?' > > > > > > The man replied, 'Yep, sure do.' > > > > > > 'Aren't you afraid of me?' Satan asked. > > > > > > 'Nope, sure ain't.' said the man. > > > > > > 'Don't you realize I can kill you with one > > word?' asked Satan. > > > > > > 'Don't doubt it for a minute,' returned the old > > man, in an even tone. > > > > > > 'Did you know that I can cause you profound, > > horrifying AGONY for all eternity?' persisted Satan. > > > > > > 'Yep,' was the calm reply. > > > > > > 'And you are still not afraid?' asked Satan. > > > > > > ' Nope,' said the old man. > > > > > > More than a little perturbed, Satan asked, 'Why > > aren't you > > afraid of me?' > > > > > > The man calmly replied, > > > > > > 'Been married to your sister for 48 years. > > > IN GOD WE TRUST>