RemedySpot.com

Re: newly diagnossed

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello ???? titanbe,

Sorry to hear about the dx of PF---I too am a Viet Nam Vet (thank God

not disabled)---so I guess it would be appropriate for me to ask your "name

rank and serial #---so we know who your are HaHaHa. Family, kids, etc.

I do need to know where you live --so I know what kind of fish you are

fishing for?

All kidding aside--this is a great "board" and certainly will be able to help

you with understanding PF---no such thing as a dumb question--- we all learn

from each other. Welcome aboard!!!

G. UIP/IPF 5/07 Az.

Subject: newly diagnossedTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, June 23, 2008, 2:15 AM

I was just diagnossed last thursday. Went for a c/t scan for a nodule on my lung. Doctors haven't said much other than the diagnosis. I am clueless with regard to pf so I can't even ask questions. I am 57 totally disabled viet nam vet with hep c, diabetes and ptsd. I have another md appointment tuesday, kind of interferes with my fishing plans,lol.

Guest guest

Hello and welcome to the board! We all understand your feeling overwhelmed and not understanding what's going on. Since you have another doctor appointment on Tuesday I'm hoping you'll get more of an explanation of your diagnosis and what the doctors see that leads them to that diagnosis. In fact, you might want to ask for that explanation right up front.

If there is anything any of us here on the board can do to help we're right here ready and willing to support you. That's what this group of folks does best in my experience. There's more compassion and empathy here than anyplace else on the planet!

Please keep us posted!

Beth

Moderator Breathe-Support

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

newly diagnossed

I was just diagnossed last thursday. Went for a c/t scan for a nodule on my lung. Doctors haven't said much other than the diagnosis. I am clueless with regard to pf so I can't even ask questions. I am 57 totally disabled viet nam vet with hep c, diabetes and ptsd. I have another md appointment tuesday, kind of interferes with my fishing plans,lol.

Guest guest

Welcome, Titanbe, sorry you have to be here. My name is Mayleen (dragonflymcs) What is your name, so we can all get to know you and of you? My Father was a Vet, my fiancee is a Vet as well as 2 brothers and 2 brother_inlaws. I was diagnosed in 2007.

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

newly diagnossed

Guest guest

I was diagnosed by a chest x-ray.My doctors appointment tomorrow is to

refer me to a pulmonologist. My name is Bob and I am 58 years old. I am

married to the love of my life. I had a ct scan last week so I will get

those results tomorrow. I am rated 100% disabled by the VA, but as you

might imagine social security is dragging its feet contrary to all

medical documentation.I am living in Zapata,Texas -on my good days I

guide on this lake. This is the best bass lake in texas.