RemedySpot.com

Jack's Play

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I guess you can google me, but there are zillions of jack marshalls out there and you have to flip throughmany, many pages to get to me. I haven't tried myself in many years.

Jack

Re: our friend has passed> > > Teri, Please tell Tina I am so very sorry for her loss. Tell her she is not alone, we'll be praying for her.> > Let us know how Jons blood work comes out. > > Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida

> Happy moments, praise God.> Difficult moments, seek God.> Quiet moments, worship God.> Painful moments, trust God.> Every moment, thank God.> > > > > hi all,, i just wanted to thank those of you who prayed for our friend > who had ipf, and was in the hospital recently. he has passed away this > morning . His wife has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf for > all the prayers and thoughts, they were very much felt. jon goes in > this morning to the blood dr. to hopefully find out what is going on > with his blood counts... will let you know. jon ipf 5-06 and teri>

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers.

Guest guest

Hi Jack,

I did a search....a question are you from Brooklyn...a found an article...but I'm not sure

does Millennium Fever (1996)? Bits of Thirst published in 1976?...

Irene

Re: our friend has passed> > > Teri, Please tell Tina I am so very sorry for her loss. Tell her she is not alone, we'll be praying for her.> > Let us know how Jons blood work comes out. > > Peggy, ipf 6/04 Florida

> Happy moments, praise God.> Difficult moments, seek God.> Quiet moments, worship God.> Painful moments, trust God.> Every moment, thank God.> > > > > hi all,, i just wanted to thank those of you who prayed for our friend > who had ipf, and was in the hospital recently. he has passed away this > morning . His wife has asked me to thank everyone on her behalf for > all the prayers and thoughts, they were very much felt. jon goes in > this morning to the blood dr. to hopefully find out what is going on > with his blood counts... will let you know. jon ipf 5-06 and teri>

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo! Answers.

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

Guest guest

Hi folks

A note to let you know that I have cancelled the presentation of my play Soul on Fire. I attended the last two rehearsals and the production is a shambles. I suggested to the company that we postpone the production for a few weeks to get it right, but they refused. I can't allow my work to be presented so poorly, so I pulled the plug.

Sorry, but you may have to wait awhile to see me in my tux and red snake skin cowboy boots.

And I went out and bought a scanner just for you!

Jack

79/UIP - IPF/06/05 Maine

Guest guest

Jack,

I am so sorry. What a disappointment for you. It must be hard to see your "baby" not being cared for properly. Do you have any plans for future productions? Take care-

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Jack's Play

Hi folks

A note to let you know that I have cancelled the presentation of my play Soul on Fire. I attended the last two rehearsals and the production is a shambles. I suggested to the company that we postpone the production for a few weeks to get it right, but they refused. I can't allow my work to be presented so poorly, so I pulled the plug.

Sorry, but you may have to wait awhile to see me in my tux and red snake skin cowboy boots.

Jack

79/UIP - IPF/06/05 Maine

Guest guest

Thank you,

I've been in theater for at least thirty years, so I am used to such goings on as just happened with me.

Fortunately, the playwright has the upper hand on what happens with his work. We are protected by a very powerful union, the Dramatists Guild, of which I am a member.

It's time I submit this play to some of the larger and more established theater companies. That's such a drag, but you gotta do it. My agent died, and I haven't signed on with a new yet. They prefer the younger ones.

Jack

Jack's Play

Hi folks

Jack

79/UIP - IPF/06/05 Maine

Guest guest

>Jack, so sorry to hear about your problems with the play.I hope

someone comes through for you that does it right. Take care and keep

those boots shined. KathyS 54dx10/04 In soon to be TEXAS!!!!!!!!

> Hi folks

> A note to let you know that I have cancelled the presentation of my

play Soul on Fire.  I attended the last two rehearsals and the

production is a shambles.  I suggested to the company that we postpone

the production for a few weeks to get it right, but they refused.  I

can't allow my work to be presented so poorly, so I pulled the plug.

> Sorry, but you may have to wait awhile to see me in my tux and red

snake skin cowboy boots. 

> And I went out and bought a scanner just for you!

> Jack

> 79/UIP - IPF/06/05 Maine

>

Guest guest

Jack....I'm with you...a good decision on the play. It's your baby and you can call the shots!

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Jack's PlayDate: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 05:32:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi folks

Jack

79/UIP - IPF/06/05 Maine