RemedySpot.com

Used Easy Travel Scooter

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Kathy and All -

I found the Easy Travel (mfg. Tzora, an Israeli firm) on Raleigh Craigslist. It was a fantastic buy as they run from $1900-2900 new. It had been used very little by the man's mom. It is available at Planet Mobility and other sites that sell scooters/wheelchairs. I went over and tried it (also checked it out on the web) and for the price, I couldn't believe it! It's just what I wanted so I can take it with me when traveling/flying to visit my children...also, I can now shop, go to museums, fairs, etc...hooray!

While I've not seen this particular one before, I do know that you can buy the Lexis used and refurbished for $1200 (which is still a good buy and has a warranty). And I regularly see the 'standard' (not lightweight or foldable) for $300-600. You can also do a web search for 'discount mobility scooters' or 'best price mobility scooter' and you will find a lot for under $700. You can also check ratings for many, that give weight max (of scooter and also for rider), ease of use, duration of battery charge, speed, etc.

I would encourage anyone who is looking to check all websites, newspapers, etc. They do exist out there, but you just have to look and look.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Joan M.