RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY BETH

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks for the birthday wishes Bruce! The trip was my birthday present to myself. Had alot of fun for someone who's sick!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY BETH

BethAnd sounds like you had a great birthday trip and time. I always hatedbirthdays before this but now I'm looking forward and going to celebrateany I have. Hope you celebrate like never before in your life as eachone should be your best one ever.>>> Someone is having a birthday today.....hmmmmmm. ....who could itbe......Could it be Beth???? I think it could. Have a beautifulbirthday honey! Lots of love.>> Leanne>

Guest guest

Hope you saw the birthday card I posted for everyone having a b'day in July.

If not....well,

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

BethAnd sounds like you had a great birthday trip and time. I always hatedbirthdays before this but now I'm looking forward and going to celebrateany I have. Hope you celebrate like never before in your life as eachone should be your best one ever.>>> Someone is having a birthday today.....hmmmmmm.....who could itbe......Could it be Beth???? I think it could. Have a beautifulbirthday honey! Lots of love.>> Leanne>

Guest guest

Thanks Sher! I had a wonderful weekend and that was one big birthday celebration for me and for my son!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

BethAnd sounds like you had a great birthday trip and time. I always hatedbirthdays before this but now I'm looking forward and going to celebrateany I have. Hope you celebrate like never before in your life as eachone should be your best one ever.>>> Someone is having a birthday today.....hmmmmmm. ....who could itbe......Could it be Beth???? I think it could. Have a beautifulbirthday honey! Lots of love.>> Leanne>

Guest guest

Bruce ... this is MY YEAR too folks! MamaSher is having her first birthday party next month. Lysa is hosting it for me and I can hardly wait.

Most there will be the young adults that I have coached over the years and young families I have worked with. But how WONDERFUL to see them again. I'm nearly giggling with anticipation. So many call me Mama that I don't turn around at "Sher".

And presents. This time I get presents. WhooHoo. Yes Peggy, I'll take lots of pictures!

Any other Leos out there? I'll share.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

BethAnd sounds like you had a great birthday trip and time. I always hatedbirthdays before this but now I'm looking forward and going to celebrateany I have. Hope you celebrate like never before in your life as eachone should be your best one ever.>>> Someone is having a birthday today.....hmmmmmm.....who could itbe......Could it be Beth???? I think it could. Have a beautifulbirthday honey! Lots of love.>> Leanne>