RemedySpot.com

Re: nsbp

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Kathy,

Do you mean NSIP? I don't know what nsbp is. NSIP stands for non-specific interstitial pneumonitis. It is a type of pulmonary fibrosis among a couple of hundred other types. Even nisp is divided further into three types, fibrotic nsip, cellular nsip and mixed nsip. Those sub-types are diagnosed by biopsy and it has to do with the types of cells they find and the inflammation or lack thereof.

As for empty posts....usually it just means that someone sent the post before they wrote anything and it shows up empty. Occasionally it is a glitch on Yahoo's end. Yahoo has been having several problems of late but usually an empty email just means the sender hit the button too early and sent the post without actually typying anything.

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

nsbp

Would someone please tell me what this stands for? Is anyone else having problems when they open an e-mail from group it is empty? I don't see this happening all the time but enough that it has me wondering. I also have noticed some of my posts aren't showing up.I am so new to this e-mail stuff, can someone explain it please?Kathy54dx10/ 04 in-tx

Guest guest

Would someone please tell me what this stands for? Is anyone else > having problems when they open an e-mail from group it is empty? I > don't see this happening all the time but enough that it has me > wondering. I also have noticed some of my posts aren't showing up.I am > so new to this e-mail stuff, can someone explain it please?> Kathy54dx10/04 in-tx

This is what she is talking about: (No, I do not know...Joyce)

& nbsp; Beth... & nbsp; & nbsp;It sounds like the boipsy was beneficial in your case. That was probably about two years ago for you? & nbsp; & nbsp;I will just...

>> Would someone please tell me what this stands for? Is anyone else > having problems when they open an e-mail from group it is empty? I > don't see this happening all the time but enough that it has me > wondering. I also have noticed some of my posts aren't showing up.I am > so new to this e-mail stuff, can someone explain it please?> Kathy54dx10/04 in-tx>

Guest guest

Joyce and others

Yahoo seems to be having trouble sometimes with it showing the

underlying source code as opposed to the readable version on part of the

stuff typed. Actually NBSP stands for Non-Breaking SPace. Its a code

telling the text not to line wrap.

Simplified...ignore it....is shouldn't be there.

> >

> > Would someone please tell me what this stands for? Is anyone else

> > having problems when they open an e-mail from group it is empty? I

> > don't see this happening all the time but enough that it has me

> > wondering. I also have noticed some of my posts aren't showing up.I

am

> > so new to this e-mail stuff, can someone explain it please?

> > Kathy54dx10/04 in-tx

> >

>