RemedySpot.com

Re: Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Joyce, what a fighter you are! I really admire your spirit. Of course, you are in my thoughts & prayers.

Toodles!

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

>> > I haven't been posting much lately and I know that I have missed some> newbie posts. Still reading. I have been so very sick. I have had> really bad stomach pain, diarrhea, fever, etc. etc. I finally shared> this with the doc in exchange for phenegran. That didn't give me relief> so he prescribed Levsin. Good stuff. Of course all of that stuff makes> you looney.> > Then, came a battery of cultures and testing. I don't have results back> yet, but I saw blood in my sputum and stool. I have lost 10 pounds in> about 3 weeks. I am really fighting depression. It is just so> difficult to deal with this stuff day after day. It seems like one> thing will get a little better and two more things happen.> > My Coumadin dosage gets changed every few days because of my weight> loss. I am so afraid that they are going to have to take me off the> medication and that would mean stopping Flolan. That would mean that I> would die.> > Just pray for me. I am so weak and so very tired. I have been able to> eat a little today with the Levsin. That is an improvement.> > My husband is pleased to see me sitting at the computer. Sitting up at> all. All I have wanted to do is sleep.> > I am trying to read posts and contribute here and there. Don't you all> forget that you are important to me. I wouldn't have made it this far> without your support.> > Hugs, Joyce Dalton> Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension> 2008> Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected> for Transplant 2006> .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of> my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>

Guest guest

Joyce, All I can do is to send you all the love and prayers that is possible over these wonderful computersthat brought us together.  I just can't imagine how difficult these days are for you. I do hope The Comforter stays with you and gives you courage. I love you my friend. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."

Guest guest

Joyce, I'm so sorry that you've been so

ill. I also take Levsin when my irritable bowel

starts to bother me. It stops spasms in the bowel thus calming the

bowel and stopping the diarrhea

but it will make your mouth very dry and

be careful, it can cause dizziness too.

A Queen deserves to enjoy the summer.

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Vinca

Minor-periwinkle is my flower

Joyce wrote:

I haven't been

posting much lately and I know that I have missed some newbie posts.

Still reading. I have been so very sick. I have had really bad

stomach pain, diarrhea, fever, etc. etc. I finally shared this with

the doc in exchange for phenegran. That didn't give me relief so he

prescribed Levsin. Good stuff. Of course all of that stuff makes you

looney.

Then, came a battery

of cultures and testing. I don't have results back yet, but I saw

blood in my sputum and stool. I have lost 10 pounds in about 3 weeks.

I am really fighting depression. It is just so difficult to deal with

this stuff day after day. It seems like one thing will get a little

better and two more things happen.

My Coumadin dosage

gets changed every few days because of my weight loss. I am so afraid

that they are going to have to take me off the medication and that

would mean stopping Flolan. That would mean that I would die.

Just pray for me. I

am so weak and so very tired. I have been able to eat a little today

with the Levsin. That is an improvement.

My husband is

pleased to see me sitting at the computer. Sitting up at all. All I

have wanted to do is sleep.

I am trying to read

posts and contribute here and there. Don't you all forget that you are

important to me. I wouldn't have made it this far without your

support.

Hugs,

Joyce Dalton

Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis

2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008

Mixed Connective

Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant

......I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of

my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG. Version: 8.0.100 / Virus Database: 270.4.1/1517 - Release Date: 6/24/2008 8:41 PM

Guest guest

(((Joyce))) Sending you much love and strength. Here's hoping the Levsin does the trick

Love Ze xx>> > I haven't been posting much lately and I know that I have missed some> newbie posts. Still reading. I have been so very sick. I have had> really bad stomach pain, diarrhea, fever, etc. etc. I finally shared> this with the doc in exchange for phenegran. That didn't give me relief> so he prescribed Levsin. Good stuff. Of course all of that stuff makes> you looney.> > Then, came a battery of cultures and testing. I don't have results back> yet, but I saw blood in my sputum and stool. I have lost 10 pounds in> about 3 weeks. I am really fighting depression. It is just so> difficult to deal with this stuff day after day. It seems like one> thing will get a little better and two more things happen.> > My Coumadin dosage gets changed every few days because of my weight> loss. I am so afraid that they are going to have to take me off the> medication and that would mean stopping Flolan. That would mean that I> would die.> > Just pray for me. I am so weak and so very tired. I have been able to> eat a little today with the Levsin. That is an improvement.> > My husband is pleased to see me sitting at the computer. Sitting up at> all. All I have wanted to do is sleep.> > I am trying to read posts and contribute here and there. Don't you all> forget that you are important to me. I wouldn't have made it this far> without your support.> > Hugs, Joyce Dalton> Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension> 2008> Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected> for Transplant 2006> .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of> my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>

Guest guest

Joyce,

I'm sorry it's so miserable for you right now, I hate it, hate it, hate it. I'll just keep on praying that they find an answer quickly and can stop all the GI symptoms and weight loss.

Joyce you are so brave, I know you don't feel so but trust me to me you are the most courageous person I know. Rest as much as you can and know that you are in God's hands and you are God's precious child.

Love you!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired

I haven't been posting much lately and I know that I have missed some newbie posts. Still reading. I have been so very sick. I have had really bad stomach pain, diarrhea, fever, etc. etc. I finally shared this with the doc in exchange for phenegran. That didn't give me relief so he prescribed Levsin. Good stuff. Of course all of that stuff makes you looney.

Then, came a battery of cultures and testing. I don't have results back yet, but I saw blood in my sputum and stool. I have lost 10 pounds in about 3 weeks. I am really fighting depression. It is just so difficult to deal with this stuff day after day. It seems like one thing will get a little better and two more things happen.

My Coumadin dosage gets changed every few days because of my weight loss. I am so afraid that they are going to have to take me off the medication and that would mean stopping Flolan. That would mean that I would die.

Just pray for me. I am so weak and so very tired. I have been able to eat a little today with the Levsin. That is an improvement.

My husband is pleased to see me sitting at the computer. Sitting up at all. All I have wanted to do is sleep.

I am trying to read posts and contribute here and there. Don't you all forget that you are important to me. I wouldn't have made it this far without your support.

Hugs, Joyce DaltonPulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

Guest guest

joyce

its nice to see you post.

sorry things have been so hard.

i am in awe of your determination.

hope things get better soon.

may

>

>

> I haven't been posting much lately and I know that I have missed

some

> newbie posts. Still reading. I have been so very sick. I have had

> really bad stomach pain, diarrhea, fever, etc. etc. I finally

shared

> this with the doc in exchange for phenegran. That didn't give me

relief

> so he prescribed Levsin. Good stuff. Of course all of that stuff

makes

> you looney.

>

> Then, came a battery of cultures and testing. I don't have results

back

> yet, but I saw blood in my sputum and stool. I have lost 10 pounds

in

> about 3 weeks. I am really fighting depression. It is just so

> difficult to deal with this stuff day after day. It seems like one

> thing will get a little better and two more things happen.

>

> My Coumadin dosage gets changed every few days because of my weight

> loss. I am so afraid that they are going to have to take me off the

> medication and that would mean stopping Flolan. That would mean

that I

> would die.

>

> Just pray for me. I am so weak and so very tired. I have been

able to

> eat a little today with the Levsin. That is an improvement.

>

> My husband is pleased to see me sitting at the computer. Sitting

up at

> all. All I have wanted to do is sleep.

>

> I am trying to read posts and contribute here and there. Don't you

all

> forget that you are important to me. I wouldn't have made it this

far

> without your support.

>

> Hugs, Joyce Dalton

> Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary

Hypertension

> 2008

> Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc)

Rejected

> for Transplant 2006

> .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the

palm of

> my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16

>

Guest guest

Joyce... it's good to see a post from you even tho' I 'hear' the weariness. It does seem that good is followed by not so good with you, doesn't it. As always, I wish there would be something I could do.

Seeing blood in you sputum/stool has to be scary. You have had some big-ole-bogy-men to deal with.

You are in my prayers daily.

God be with you today.

love ya

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired

I haven't been posting much lately and I know that I have missed some newbie posts. Still reading. I have been so very sick. I have had really bad stomach pain, diarrhea, fever, etc. etc. I finally shared this with the doc in exchange for phenegran. That didn't give me relief so he prescribed Levsin. Good stuff. Of course all of that stuff makes you looney.

Then, came a battery of cultures and testing. I don't have results back yet, but I saw blood in my sputum and stool. I have lost 10 pounds in about 3 weeks. I am really fighting depression. It is just so difficult to deal with this stuff day after day. It seems like one thing will get a little better and two more things happen.

My Coumadin dosage gets changed every few days because of my weight loss. I am so afraid that they are going to have to take me off the medication and that would mean stopping Flolan. That would mean that I would die.

Just pray for me. I am so weak and so very tired. I have been able to eat a little today with the Levsin. That is an improvement.

My husband is pleased to see me sitting at the computer. Sitting up at all. All I have wanted to do is sleep.

I am trying to read posts and contribute here and there. Don't you all forget that you are important to me. I wouldn't have made it this far without your support.

Hugs, Joyce DaltonPulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16