RemedySpot.com

Need Advise is Urgent ! Please

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

To All at Air Family,

I had a filed a complaint with HUD because we were discriminated against due to disability. I have recieved a reponce. I am to complete some documents, however they also asked if I was interested in conciliation. If I am I must reply with terms for conciliation. I do not know and would like others opinions was to what terms I can ask for. This may help us get out of here. I would appreciate any imput on this matter so that I may begin my responce.

Thank you to all, imput is greatly appreciated !!!

Guest guest

Hi Mayleen,

What does HUD stand for?....

In the letter do they mention the terms of conciliation and what you are entitled too? and when is the due date

for too reply.

The due date is very important....The morning of my surgery on April 22, I applied for Ilness Benefits, while in

hospital I received a letter at home, I had until May 5th/08 to present myself at their office. I was discharged on

May 16th, the next day I receive a letter...."They will not process my application because I didn't present myself

before the due date".

I called them, and I'm still waiting to see if they're going to reverse their decision

I'm not very sure, how these documents work, but read them very carefully because they can be very tricky

Irene

---- Original Message ----

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 1:10 pm

Subject: Need Advise is Urgent ! Please

To All at Air Family,

I had a filed a complaint with HUD because we were discriminated against due to disability. I have recieved a reponce. I am to complete some documents, however they also asked if I was interested in conciliation. If I am I must reply with terms for conciliation. I do not know and would like others opinions was to what terms I can ask for. This may help us get out of here. I would appreciate any imput on this matter so that I may begin my responce.

Thank you to all, imput is greatly appreciated !!!

Meet the new AOL.ca. Free radio, music, videos, news & entertainment – with a Canadian perspective.