RemedySpot.com

Re: sad news....:(

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hang in there Vicky. There is hope for everyone. No one knows our expiration date, not a nurse, not a doctor. Only God knows and I am praying for you everyday. You will be with us a long time!! Hang in there and much hugs coming your way!

CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08Mississippi

Subject: sad news....:(To: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, June 26, 2008, 10:51 PM

HI everyone,Just a short note to let you know whats goin on, I started gaining weight last week, then I put on 20lbs in 4 days. My heart dr did blood work and put me on meds but called me today, wanted to admit me to the hosp and do the IV water thing but I said no, I've lost 8lbs since Monday so they said ok. Anyways, I am now offically in Congestive Heart Failure. As the nurse put it, I am " actively dying". My hospice nurse came over, I asked for a time frame, she said weeks to months maybe, so....its about checkout time for Vicky. I love you all and I pray for healing for each of you, be kind to one another.LOve always,Vicky81856 MI IPH/PF COPD Hammond Rich Syndrome, Congestive Heart Failure 4-06

Guest guest

Hi Vicki, You have ssuch a wonderful spirit that even while going threw all this you have the heart to think of others. Just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate it.

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

sad news....:(

HI everyone,Just a short note to let you know whats goin on, I started gaining weight last week, then I put on 20lbs in 4 days. My heart dr did blood work and put me on meds but called me today, wanted to admit me to the hosp and do the IV water thing but I said no, I've lost 8lbs since Monday so they said ok. Anyways, I am now offically in Congestive Heart Failure. As the nurse put it, I am " actively dying". My hospice nurse came over, I asked for a time frame, she said weeks to months maybe, so....its about checkout time for Vicky. I love you all and I pray for healing for each of you, be kind to one another.LOve always,Vicky81856 MI IPH/PF COPD Hammond Rich Syndrome, Congestive Heart Failure 4-06

Guest guest

Vicky,

We are not counted you out yet. Only God knows when. You are losing

the fluid and that's a good thing. Don't lose hope. I am praying for

you as you go through this. Much love to you.

ette

PF/PH/MS/SLE/AHw/PBC/MI

>

> HI everyone,

>

> Just a short note to let you know whats goin on, I started gaining

> weight last week, then I put on 20lbs in 4 days. My heart dr did

blood

> work and put me on meds but called me today, wanted to admit me to

the

> hosp and do the IV water thing but I said no, I've lost 8lbs since

> Monday so they said ok. Anyways, I am now offically in Congestive

Heart

> Failure. As the nurse put it, I am " actively dying " . My hospice

nurse

> came over, I asked for a time frame, she said weeks to months

maybe,

> so....its about checkout time for Vicky. I love you all and I pray

for

> healing for each of you, be kind to one another.

>

> LOve always,

>

> Vicky81856 MI IPH/PF COPD Hammond Rich Syndrome, Congestive

Heart

> Failure 4-06

>

Guest guest

(((Vicky))) hang in there lovely girl, I'm sending you much love and strength

Love Ze xx>> HI everyone,> > Just a short note to let you know whats goin on, I started gaining > weight last week, then I put on 20lbs in 4 days. My heart dr did blood > work and put me on meds but called me today, wanted to admit me to the > hosp and do the IV water thing but I said no, I've lost 8lbs since > Monday so they said ok. Anyways, I am now offically in Congestive Heart > Failure. As the nurse put it, I am " actively dying". My hospice nurse > came over, I asked for a time frame, she said weeks to months maybe, > so....its about checkout time for Vicky. I love you all and I pray for > healing for each of you, be kind to one another.> > LOve always,> > Vicky81856 MI IPH/PF COPD Hammond Rich Syndrome, Congestive Heart > Failure 4-06>

Guest guest

Vicky,

There is nothing I can say that's going to change the medical facts of the situation. What I just want you to know is how much I love you and how much you are valued by the members of this board.

You were among the first who encouraged me when I first came to the board and made me feel less alone and less frightened as I set out on this journey with pulmonary fibrosis. I will always be grateful for your love and support.

Please keep in touch with us as you are able and ask to keep us posted when you can't deal with the computer any longer. You are in my heart forever girl!!

Love,

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Guest guest

Oh my sweet Vicky... how I dread for you these coming days. The CHF only adds to the situation doesn't it. I want so much for the next weeks or months to be easy for you. I keep you in my prayers.

Are you comfortable, feeling pain? Has the morphine been adjusted for you?

Let's see, for me: We took our little Doxie, Lola, to the Vet. Our granddaughter gave her too much ice cream I think (I wasn't there to monitor) and she has a severe gastro/upset. $165 for blood work, meds and visit. At least she is responding to the med and is acting better already.

I went for another round of PFTs, chest x-ray and blood workup. The Dr. hasn't called me yet, but the tech told me there has been about a 10% progression. My numbers are not as good as they were previously. Oh. I lost 5 pounds! How is your weight going with the water retention? Your 8 # loss will help a lot.

We are in for a hot spell for the next few days here in Oregon. Today the 90s! 100 degrees expected on Sunday. I already have the apt closed up and the AC is on. Have to get 'er goin' early, or late in the day can't get it cooled down enough.

Are you staying cool?

Take care honey and eat all your veggies!

I love you.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Guest guest

Vicky,

My heart is so heavy. I pray for you. I just think you are being so brave. Try to keep in touch. It helps to know how you are day by day. Oh, if only I had a magic wand.

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16>> HI everyone,> > Just a short note to let you know whats goin on, I started gaining > weight last week, then I put on 20lbs in 4 days. My heart dr did blood > work and put me on meds but called me today, wanted to admit me to the > hosp and do the IV water thing but I said no, I've lost 8lbs since > Monday so they said ok. Anyways, I am now offically in Congestive Heart > Failure. As the nurse put it, I am " actively dying". My hospice nurse > came over, I asked for a time frame, she said weeks to months maybe, > so....its about checkout time for Vicky. I love you all and I pray for > healing for each of you, be kind to one another.> > LOve always,> > Vicky81856 MI IPH/PF COPD Hammond Rich Syndrome, Congestive Heart > Failure 4-06>

Guest guest

Hi Vicky,

I haven't been around much, so we haven;t gotten a chance to know each other well, but I wanted to share something that happened yesterday.

A friend of mine who was so distraught to learn I had a terminal illness, that she sent me flowers. All she kept saying was she didn't understand why I joked about it when said I thought birth was fatal, since none of us get out alive! She was so scared of dying, I really tried to help her get over her fear. I only pray I succeeded, because she was found dead yesterday.

I've been on oxygen since before they diagnosed me, at 5L and I still feel just like I did before I pooped out. Except for the necessity to use 02, not much has changed.

I feel we are lucky in our group, because we are forced to face the inevitable. So those that are seemingly healthy, have no support, and may go before us.

I only wish you a peaceful journey, but don't be so sure anyone really knows how much time any of us has.

I hope we all get to meet wherever the journey takes us.

I love you my friend,

TerryTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Subject: sad news....:(To: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, June 27, 2008, 3:51 AM

Guest guest

Vicky, I don't know you very well, but I don't think a detail like

that matters right now.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers, with hope that your days are

pain-free and peaceful, and that your family and friends are with you.

I see the love that this board holds for you and I want to add my own

to it. :)

Big Hugs from Texas!

Babs

>

> HI everyone,

>

> weight last week, then I put on 20lbs in 4 days. My heart dr did blood

> work and put me on meds but called me today, wanted to admit me to the

> Monday so they said ok. Anyways, I am now offically in Congestive Heart

> Failure. As the nurse put it, I am " actively dying " . My hospice nurse

> came over, I asked for a time frame, she said weeks to months maybe,

> so....its about checkout time for Vicky. I love you all and I pray for

>

> LOve always,

>

> Vicky81856 MI IPH/PF COPD Hammond Rich Syndrome, Congestive Heart

> Failure 4-06

>

Guest guest

Dearest Vicki.....I am behind in reading posts....today is July 2...I

wanted to add my love and support with the others on the board. You are

so dear - you are headed for a much better place....I wish you could

write back and tell us all about heaven. I hope you continue your

progress in peace and no pain. Hugs and love, Joy in Seattle

>

> From: vicky81856 Ladyvic1@...

> Subject: sad news....:(

> To: Breathe-Support

> Date: Thursday, June 26, 2008, 10:51 PM

>

>

>

>

>

>

> HI everyone,

>

> weight last week, then I put on 20lbs in 4 days. My heart dr did blood

> work and put me on meds but called me today, wanted to admit me to the

> Monday so they said ok. Anyways, I am now offically in Congestive

Heart

> Failure. As the nurse put it, I am " actively dying " . My hospice nurse

> came over, I asked for a time frame, she said weeks to months maybe,

> so....its about checkout time for Vicky. I love you all and I pray for

>

> LOve always,

>

> Vicky81856 MI IPH/PF COPD Hammond Rich Syndrome, Congestive Heart

> Failure 4-06

>