RemedySpot.com

Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Peggy,

Hello you! The dreadmill was fine today. I did about 45 minutes and then had lunch with my nieces and the babysitter. Then I came home and had a nap. I can do the exercise but it does take alot out of me.

It was my brother Jim that came to visit this weekend. He is 17 months younger than me and lives in Boston with his wife . They have two daughters, who is 21 and a student at Emerson University (she'll graduate in December) and Madalyn who is 17 and a senior in high school. My parents have a total of 12 grandchildren who range in age from 23 all the way down to two weeks!

Poor , he didn't know he was going to have to choose between buying food or supplies for your Bibles did he? LOL He's such a good guy.

I'm sorry Spike isn't doing too well. Poor old guy. I'll say a prayer for his furry little self. Tell Princess Abby to behave herself and give Patty a break.

Tell Hi You right back!

Love,

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Re: Good morning

Hi MB, How was the ol' dreadmill today? get a nap. I am so glad you got to see more family. Which sister came for the week-end ?

I can't keep up with everyone..lol OD ya know. I am so glad you have a normal. I seem to have lost that somewhere.

I am feeling surprisingly good today. I have been working on my fabrics today. I have some awesome colors. Can't wait to start putting them together. The prep work just takes a long time. I ordered more Bibles today and heard me on the phone talking to Kenny about the ebay idea. He then figured how much I have been doing OOPS

He said after the discussion--- It doesn't matter as long as I'm happy. He is so sweet.

My Spike is in pretty bad shape. His legs are pretty bad can hardly eat. mixes special food for him. Poor ol' guy. He will be 16 in Aug.

Abby runs the dog world around here..well people world too. Poor little Patty is really a mess now. Abby body blocks her every time we try to pick her up. Such a BRAT.. love these crazy dogs.

Take care, love ya. says HI YOU.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."