RemedySpot.com

My Doctor Visit Today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey everybody; hope all is well *hugs*.I saw my lung doctor this afternoon. She said there isn't much to be done but she wants to try prednisone for two weeks. The other lung doctors didn't put me on predinsone because they thought it wasn't going to do anything beneifical for me. I don't know how I am going to go through with taking this nasty medication. I cannot swallow pills, and I've had my share of it crushed during my cancer days and it's so bitter! It is going to be very difficult for me. She didn't want to subject me to a open biopsy of my lungs she told us she didn't want to make me sicker plus the recovery time from that. My dad wanted me to mention a lung transplant but she also said due to my weight and whatnot it wouldn't be a possibility.She also got me my portable oxygen tank, I use 3 liters with activity; but she gave me the RX I don't know what to do with it cause I thought the drs had to call the company and give them the script. Plus she also added a humidifier to my oxygen at home to ease the bloody noses I've been getting. Plus a refill on my rescue inhaler. I see her in two weeks and I get a CT scan beforehand without contrast (woot! arms saved again). My arms were saved from a artery gas I didn't have to give them any blood./23/Ohio ~

Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Survivor 2 years 12/2005 ~ Autologus Bone Marrow

Transplant 09/2006 ~ Pulmonary Fibrosis due to chemotherapy 06/2008 ~.