RemedySpot.com

Update from St. Louie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Good Morning to all!! Just wanted to let all know that my wife's tests came out normal!! Praise God!!!! Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!!! Knowing your out there is very comforting!! Just a thought to go along with the story of the 90 year old man and the nursing home. I along with most of us I'm sure are so envolved with how we feel each day that maybe we take our caregivers for granted!!! I've tried to make sure how my wife is handling all this and we spend several hours each morning before our daily prayer just chatting with a good cup of coffee. But when this is taken away even for just a short time its panic time and the loss is overwhelming. So today give your caregiver some special attention and lots of hugs, for you never know

when they might be taken away from you and all this isn't worth a thing when their gone!!!! God bless you all today and everyday!!!! IPF 06-08 KS AKA MO waiting for the call

Hi ,

I am so happy for you and your wife. I have been married for 42 years (my wife says it seem like 43), it seems that we take it for granted the things we do for each other and the love that we share, but when something such as what we are all experiencing happens, it makes us realize that we are one and need each other. Thank God for the caregivers--- they are the ones that, "make the fight for us when we think there is no more fight to be fought." Like my wife says--"its just the beginning" we have a long way to go!!

G UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ.