RemedySpot.com

Re: GREY Hair Joyce

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Joy, Yes, We have to show them the way ! I know not all color their hair, I have seen Grey in Hollywood. For example Lee Curtis. You would think with all the money there would be someone reading the ingredients list for them, not . She started using a shampoo called Phyto Phytargent Shampoo to enhance the GREY. Poor baby, she didn't read. this product rates a number 5 on a 1-10 scale for toxic. It's a 5, what-ta ya know.

Ingredients linked to cancer, developmental/reproductive toxicity, linked to immunotoxicity, allergies, endocrine disruption, irritant of the skin, eyes or lungs and more. , biochemical or cellular level changes. Oh my !! So much for following Hollywood trends. Only follow the Grey part. For shinny hair take one avocado a little past ripe, mash and apply to hair, place a warm towel on your head and let sit for 30 min. Wash, rinse with some ACV and forget-about it.

Woooooow that was hairy !!

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

gray hair

There is an aritcle in today's paper here in Seattle about Hollywood and singers going gray! They are tired of the process of coloring hair! Article says that we are the trendsetters in going gray!!!So, what do you think about that?? We are one step ahead of the great thinkers....Steve, the light colored rat, Micky, is very sick with a respiratory illness - and then they tell me he has a tumor. Oh, agony! Joy in Seattle