RemedySpot.com

May

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

May,

I hope they you get this immuran business sorted soon. It's scary to feel so lousy again and coughing more. Keeping my fingers crossed that the doctor calls back soon!

I didn't realize that we are pretty much exactly the same age. Well I'm two days older but I color the grey so no one will know. For some reason I had it in my head that you were quite a bit younger than me....maybe I just think everyone is younger than me!

At the moment I'm waiting (and waiting and waiting) for my new niece/nephew to put in an appearance. My sister's due date was YESTERDAY and she is well past being ready to have this baby. It's hot, she's tired and ready! Her new au pair from West Yorkshire in England has also arrived so all systems are go....now if we could just convince the baby!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

imuran

hi zenathe weight thing .v. dose of imuran makes sense. i take 150mg. the flax seed makes sense that i would feel more inflamed if it wasn't working but you would expect no effect to blood work.i just didn't and wouldn't have thought of that - so thank you.tbh, its just the type of thing the nhs would miss. the gp docs do the test but it was the consultant who prescribed it initially and the doc asked if my consultantlooked at the blood results at every consult - which shedoesn't any more.ive literally just called the surgery. she isn't in but shewill call me tomorrow. ive left a note so she can look at itbefore she calls me back. thanks so much. that really makessense. a bmi adjustment of 5 is quite big. i was starting toworry about waiting a further 3 wks before making a change. i'm still stopping the flax though for the time being. i havenot enjoyed at all feeling like

this again.how are you getting on with your packing?shame you are going to be in hospital on your birthday.i am a july birthday too (17) as is gina and mary-beth. in factur post made me notice that mary-beth and i were born same year 2 days apart. gina is 17 too.thanks zena - what would the medical people do without us looking out for each other.may uip 0606glasgow, scotland> >> >> > just finished telling andy about my phone call from> > the doctor re blood work. the rise could be nothing> > to do with the flax seeds. i was saying to andy that> > if the imuran was knocked out by the flax then the> > blood work should show no effects..mmmm i dont really> > understand it. the nurse who takes the blood will> > help me understand and the doctor said to come back> > to them right away if i felt unwell or needed anything.> >> > congratulations on your weight loss. that was a lot

to> > lose in a week.> >> > may uip 0606> > glasgow, scotland> >>