RemedySpot.com

Re: June has been interesting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

You know what Stefanie? Its really been awhile since I've been so up and down so much in one month. And now today I've not done much else but cry. Feeling anguish because I don't have the azalea bushes I want...and the roses I want. And anger at that silly old dog that digs up my whole front yard. Oh silly me. What's up with that? Is Mercury toying with me...or is it just hormones? LOL

So I will take your giant hug, kiss and love cause gosh I sure need it!Bet you folks thought I'd disappeared off the face of the earth didn't you??? I'm still here,

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 11:52 AM, Stefanie <diddiejar@...> wrote:

Hello family! Hasn't this June been interesting energetically? Not to mention that Mercury is in retrograde AGAIN and that effects a lot of communication and travel. Lot's of little surprises coming from all directions! So I just wanted to send each and every member here a giant hug, kiss and lot's of love!

Love alwaysStef

Guest guest

I know sweetie, I've been feeling it too. LOL! Cry it out, and let your energy flow back on track. Make sure you're eating well and getting lot's of rest. Sending you lots and lots of love and hugs!I love you, and I missed you woman! Stef> > > Hello family! Hasn't this June been interesting energetically? Not to> > mention that Mercury is in retrograde AGAIN and that effects a lot of> > communication and travel. Lot's of little surprises coming from all> > directions! So I just wanted to send each and every member here a giant hug,> > kiss and lot's of love! [image: :*][image: :x]> >> > Love always> > Stef> > > >>