and enlightens. In fact, if our spiritual work does not

challenge what we know, if it does not disturb our

habitual patterns of thought, perception, and action,

then, it is not spiritual work at all;

it is merely a form of self-medication."

- Rabbin, contemporary mystic and

founder of Radical Sages. www.radicalsages.com

BLESSING:

There is but One power in the universe, that power is Spirit, and that poweris right where I am. Being completely connected to this power, ready to drawfrom it whatever it is that I need to live prayerfully and contently. I open my mind right now to the kind of inner expansion that is needed to fulfill my intention. Whatever it is that separates me from reverent expressionin all my daily activities, I offer it up to Spirit. I welcome the awareness that my life is a prayer. All that I endeavor to live is God's divine plan falling into actionand because this is so the power of Love lawfully appears in all my experiences. I know that the spiritual laws of the Universe support me unconditionallyas I go into a new level of understanding and harmony within myself. I trust the laws of Spirit, and know that the consciousness in me precedesthe form. I'm never distracted by the appearances outside of me; I focuson cause. In so doing, I claim my own joyous power, and celebrate my life and all it contains. And so it is.

If you are receiving today's Blessing and are not yet signed up for our daily mailings we invite you to sign up with the subscription button below, or at Reverend 's website: WWW.ANGELAPERGOFF.COM email: blessings@...

Subscribe Today To The Blessings!

© 2003 - 2008 Peregoff | All rights reserved. Please feel free to copy and share these copyrighted Blessings with your friends, letting them know the source and inviting them to visit my website.In Lak'ech Ala K'in, Cheryl(translation: In Lak'ech Ala K'in -You Are My Other Self)In Lak'ech Ala K'in - the Living Code of the Heart | Spirit Libraryvisit me at: www.myspace.com/senegaladyMay we learn to benefit the life of Earth with peace, humble in our needs,

and generous in our giving.Joanne SunshowerVote for your city's best dining and nightlife. City's Best 2008.