RemedySpot.com

Lawn Mower

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Now you had to know I was going to rise to that challange.... LOL. I know this is a sissy mower compared to what Don does but I had to post it anyway. Saw your post and just could not resist!

Tell Don, I typically do better in humid weather too but shifting weather fronts and changes in barometric pressure can makeme feel lousy and cough alot. I wonder if Don notices anything similar. Steve (the Steve that went to rehab with me) was the first person to mention to me that he always felt lousiest when the weather was changing. When I watched my own situation I realized the same thing.

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06

Change everything. Love and Forgive

Health Care Ratings

The link below is to a story in Consumer Report which is entitled: Too Much Treatment?

The jest of the article is that many hospitals and areas of the country spend more on health care for terminally ill patience than others and the study shows very little difference in how it affects the length of life of the patient. It is an interesting article no matter where you stand on the issue.

http://www.stltoday .com/stltoday/ business/ columnists. nsf/maryjofeldst ein/story/ 47EC43A3C671CF8C 8625745E0008C18F ?OpenDocument

Fay

IPF 06/06 IL

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord