RemedySpot.com

K. my wife thinks I am a big joke

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Lind K,

First of all, I think what you are doing for and with Don is terrific. It has to be hard for him. If I didn't learn to do the computer thing I would be totally in the dark about what is going on with this IPF,--thank God that my job evolved to the point that I needed to become computer literate. I had to teach a 79 year old guy to use the computer at work. He had never used a typewriter in his life--he hand wrote everything and was still using carbon paper if you can imagine. I had to explain that he either uses the computer or I had to fire him. I was the only guy dumb enough to teach him at the level he could understand--suprisingly enough he did it and loved it and was going to buy one for home---this story gets better but we don'thave the time or space. I guess I am trying to say---tell Don it isn't to late---give it a try!!!!

My wife is the greatest---I get a couple laughs out of her before we even get out of bed in the morning and at least 3-4 during the day. When the kids asked how we got married,(1966), my wife said, that I told her that, "I said that I had $5,000, in the bank," but I said that she miss understood, I actually said that "I was into the bank for $5,000." So she has been handling all our money since then and I get an allowance.

Its hard for me to stay serious too long because we are surrounded by so much humor. Just look at Dons face and smile--- but don't even say anything to him when he says--"what" --he will start smiling---if he doesn't tell him he should be cause lifes just a big joke anyway.

You are doing a very nice thing for your husband and I know (the tough guy) loves you for it. By the way ---how fast will thet mower go in reverse???

G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ.

Subject: Re: Blonde JokesTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 2:36 PM

Thank you for the laugh! I needed that. You are so good at making people laugh. Does your wife think you are funny? My husband used to make me laugh every day.

K

Central Il

Hubby ipf- 2006

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord