RemedySpot.com

Re: Questions for Peggy.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Cutie, I haven't heard anything on Jon since the e-mail about his bone marrow being at 10 when it should be 53%He had to leave the drug trial.......oooooohhhhhhh, I for got Bruce answered all this..lol  BLOND moment.. OD I'll post something when I hear from Teri. Did you see the post that is going to write a book about her experiences with this disease or just her story.That is exciting. My sister used to tell me I needed to write a book about my crazy life but no one would believe it. Haven't heard from Judy. Wish she would up date us. I would love to know if her tremors have gotten better.I am sure Gwynne is wondering also. Maybe I'll give her a call Monday. My kids are coming in so not today.I am still making Bibles and LOVIN it. I get back to you in 10 min or so. and Bill have to leave for a few..BRB Love and Prayers, PeggyIPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up."