RemedySpot.com

Were Back

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi y,all,

Joanie and I are back from our trip north and getting rejuvenated from being exhausted. We had a great trip and I tried the Eclipse Oxy concentrator. It worked well on the way up until I tried to plug in at motel and at my cousins house. It would charge in the car but not from a 110 outlet. I called my supplier in ( Homecare) on his cell and he contacted the supplier in Atlanta and they next day aired me a new power pack and all is well.

During our trip we hooked up for lunch with Tina, and spent a couple of hours with her and her mom. She is now on the transplant list and nervously waiting the call. We have met Jane, Alana, and Tina and all are beautiful ladies and have this common thread. Joanie and I came away with a sense of we don,t have any problems as we do not have a 6 yr. old son to worry about as Tina does.

We are going to try to hook up with Alana on Tues. For lunch again as she is going to be close to us for her job. We look forward to it.

We did a lot of motorcycle riding with relatives and had great weather for it. One day I did get really tired and had to rest a lot to re-cup. We drove it in 1 day coming home but took 2 going up. We slept well Friday night.

I thank God for the ability to take the trip and having a wonderful time creating such great memories.

We will try to get caught up as we did turn off the e-mail while we were gone so hope everyone is doing well and blessed.

Thanks for the support for each other.

J/J

JOE/JOANIE JOE 60 IPF1/2008

GRIFFIN, GA.