RemedySpot.com

2 new poems

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My Outstretched Arms (06/07/08) The clock hand tumbles relentlesslyin silence and stealth.Seasons and years but fleeting momentsto this merciless incurable disease...Or is it? Acknowledge and entermy outstretched arms;Reserved for you and only you.Walk or waltz into them. Home.Wear your floppy pajamas or a ballroom gown,as such things are irrelevant anyway.I only see into the depths of your eyes unending.The kaleidoscopic shapeof your lotus petal duplicated lipsmoving just so to shape your wordsor emphasize an emotion forthcoming.(my mind now in Nirvana) The contured visual hints and glimpsesof the delicate, beautifuloverall aspect you emanate .The tender perfectly sculptured shoulders.Your petite articulate open- shoed toes.Your neck...

God, how to find the words?That of a swan.The stem of an award winning rose.The invisible area where Heaven touches the Earth.Certainly though,The doorwayin which a sincere skillful kisscould and would unlock the passionate lovewhich you so eloquently keep hidden. The perfume, perhaps incense touched ether.That which forms and transcends your aura,making an already perfect blue skyeven more so.(and) The divine fire and honey offerings.Intimate approval, angel harp sighswhen two souls become lostwithin one another. You see, Even apart, distanced,already I have become wonderfully lost.Where I end is where you begin.With you, time is nonexistent. Irrelevant.Even the concept of life and death fade.All becomes you; Eternity defined. Acknowledge and entermy outstretched arms.Reserved for you and only

you.Just as you are, staying as you are,and I will be transcended into Heaven,by all descriptions written and takenfrom each and every Holy Book known. ****** Yesterday, Now Gone (06/08/08) Yesterday, now gone, I asked you to step into my world,and just in case you forgot who you wereupon the evening breeze I sent sincere reminders. Anxious and nervous, I awaited your warm smile,ready to light candles and incense in your honor.You never came.(echo fading into silence)... You are my religion and my shrine.My food and water, your breathing my sustenance.My tunnel and the light at it's end. All things surreal

and absolute,either carved into stoneor shaped by delicate clouds. Yes all things, and now even more;You are my lonliness carriedand my still alive version of death. I went to bed entering a sleepless dream,or maybe it was a dreamless sleep.Either way, I awoke denouncing the morning sun. -Randy