RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: sad news....:(/Joy/Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi sweet Vicky! ... I came on the board especially to post to you this morning. I didn't see your post until after I had read a few others.

How'ya doin' today? Are you comfortable and pain free and are you still at home? Obviously I want to know how Gene, and the rest of your family are doing.

Oh, do do do sprinkle down happy dust on all of us. Here's a good one for you. I've heard of people who give the person transitioning into heaven a penny and when the person giving the penny finds a penny in a strange place they know they're being watched over. I'm gonna send you a penny!

Lets see, for me my recent run of PFTs/chest x-ray and blood work show some progression but minimal. Dr says I have "atypical PF". Well, aren't we all 'atypical'? He can't even guess what form I have w/o a bio and I ain't a-goin' there! So we continue to watch and wait. I have sob so regularly and he says that's because my lungs are stiff and when I'm sob sit and rest or use the O2 if it helps. The past Dr said O2 would do me no good if my sats are up and usually they are but she succeeded in creating in me the feeling I am somehow "over reacting" if I used the O2. Ya know how we are, we try to follow Drs. orders.

I hope you're staying cool. It's really been a hot spell here for us lately but today and next days are in the low 80s compared w/ 100.

Well, I caved in. Some of us agreed to let the gray in our hair grown out but I can't hold on. I'm not ready to be gray. I color my own coppery red color but it covers the gray. I'm going over to Zoë's later and she will put the color on for me. Just can't afford the shops anymore. My golly it's about $80 to have a color/cut. My arthritis prevents me doing it myself anymore so I've found a solution.

Zoë lives about 5 minutes from me so it's a little visit too.

Oh. I lost 5#!

I asked you last letter if the morphine is working any better or are you on something different? As I told you, morphine works good for me but I'm allergic to it!

Enough for today dearheart. I'm glad prayers are answered for your peace...sweet peace is even better!

I love you and think of you every day.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR./ NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Re: sad news....:(/Joy

Thank you Joy for your words of encouragement, its been hard the last 2 weeks, physically and emotionally but I finally wised up and ran to my heavenly Father and e's giving me that sweet peace that only comes from him. If I can, I'll sprinkle down some happy dust on all of you from heaven...:)

Love,

Vicky

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.