RemedySpot.com

Anemia medication Slow Fe

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi to All my friends,

Had blood tests last week, it showed I have Anemia. Could explain a lot of the severe symptoms I had prior before blood tests showed I had Anemia. I know I'm low in Vitamin B12. Has anyone ever taken Slow Fe? to treat their Anemia. This afternoon was the first day I took it and I noticed is severe (L) side pain. Which wasn't there before I took the med.

I'm scheduled to have PFT's, Chest X-Ray and seeing the lung dr, the tests have been moved up from Oct/08 to August 20th. Except for the CT Scan because there's no way to get a sooner appointment. The reason they're beeing done sooner is because my O2 (sats) drop below 88%. Kind of scared, I know it's for my own good.

Sorry, I haven't been around very much...it's just that I'm feeling like crap! and I didn't want to vent...

I Hope everyone is doing Well and I'm thinking of the group every day! To All of you who aren't feeling so great, I Hope you'll start feeling better soon!

IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07

Now with a new friend-happy design! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger