RemedySpot.com

Re: Brett + cancer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Brett,

I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through right now and all the decisions you have to make. When my sister had cancer a friend recommended a book by Greg called Cancer: 50 essential things to do. Out of all the things that helped her through this book was the absolute best and if you read only one, this should be it! Greg had 4th stage lung cancer in 1984 and was given 30 days to live. After he survivied, he interviewed thousands of other stage 4 cancer patients and wrote the book listing what they had in common. It is easy to read, full of practical advice about chemo, vitamins, diet, exercise, etc. His website is called Cancer Recovery Foundation.

Brett, I am praying constantly that God brings you through this trial with minimal pain and discomfort. I know you will do whatever it takes to fight this and I second Peggy and hope you ask for help when you need it, get lots of rest ( even if you are feeling "caged"), and know that there is a whole army of us behind you asking God's blessings to rain upon you. God bless you Brett-

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Re: still here

peggy,

Im still pretty sore from all the cutting and digging around in there, but for the most part

have done ok

last year when I had my VATS I tried to come back to work to early and paid for it

this time I took my own sweet time

I was still only off a week

I hate being caged up

know Im just wondering how this whole chemo thing is going to work out

I hope it doesn't poop me out to much or make me sick

but I'll handle it

I'll post some new pic's of elizabeth as soon as I download them on to my computer

OH and I don't like to ask for help either

take care peggy

Brett Bowser 40 MI.

familial UIP/IPF 11/07

stage 4 lung cancer 7/08

Brett, It is so good to know you will be reading this post. I am so glad you are getting along so well. well if there is a so well... I know this is the hardest thing to live with but oh do you show us courage. You are in my heart and in my prayers everyday. Have you gained strength back from all the poking and prodding??

Take Care of you and accept all help offered. My son had back surgery and it just couldn't stand to ask for help.

Just do it. It is such a blessing for those that love you to try to help.

Kisses to the TOP hat model Princess.

<Sun Flower.gif>

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."