RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: HEY PNW ADVENTURE GATHERING!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Joy...how long will it take you to drive to Olympia? We hope to be there by 11, maybe earlier. I'm so darned slow in the mornings! The drive isn't so long though. I wonder how we will know each other? Instinct I think!

Yeah! See you Sat.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: HEY PNW ADVENTURE GATHERING!

Hi, I'm leaving north Seattle at 9 or 10 a.m. Sat. I am not spendingthe night. I'll look for the group upon arrival. Hope that I don't getlost - I'm great at that! Steve, have to leave Mort and Mick home -altho they do love to travel and meet people! See you all there, Joyin Seattle>> Hey PNW group...> A little info for you. We will no doubt arrive at different times. Wewill make the effort to be there around 11 or 12. We have the longestdrive.> I called the Clarion and there is a coffee-room/breakfast room wherewe can gather/meet and also as you come in ask about the IPF group andyou will be given our room number. Duh. That was stupid. haaha. We willprobably be the last ones there. Oh my. Well, anyway, there is thecoffee room and now we all know about that at least. I'm losin' itfriends.> I was trying to make it easy for strangers to meet. I guess thecanulas are a give away, huh. I may not be wearing mine.>>> MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Guest guest

Joy ... you do mean the 14th don't you and not in 2 days????

Hi, I'm leaving north Seattle at 9 or 10 a.m. Sat. I am not spendingthe night. I'll look for the group upon arrival. Hope that I don't getlost - I'm great at that! Steve, have to leave Mort and Mick home -altho they do love to travel and meet people! See you all there, Joyin Seattle>> Hey PNW group...> A little info for you. We will no doubt arrive at different times. Wewill make the effort to be there around 11 or 12. We have the longestdrive.> I called the Clarion and there is a coffee-room/breakfast room wherewe can gather/meet and also as you come in ask about the IPF group andyou will be given our room number. Duh. That was stupid. haaha. We willprobably be the last ones there. Oh my. Well, anyway, there is thecoffee room and now we all know about that at least. I'm losin' itfriends.> I was trying to make it easy for strangers to meet. I guess thecanulas are a give away, huh. I may not be wearing mine.>>> MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Guest guest

Joy...yes the coffee/breakfast room is available to us for visiting I'm told.

One more week!

Are we meeting in the coffee/breakfast room? I'll have my O2 pack over my shoulder....> >> > Hey PNW group...> > A little info for you. We will no doubt arrive at different times. We> will make the effort to be there around 11 or 12. We have the longest> drive.> > I called the Clarion and there is a coffee-room/breakfast room where> we can gather/meet and also as you come in ask about the IPF group and> you will be given our room number. Duh. That was stupid. haaha. We will> probably be the last ones there. Oh my. Well, anyway, there is the> coffee room and now we all know about that at least. I'm losin' it> friends.> > I was trying to make it easy for strangers to meet. I guess the> canulas are a give away, huh. I may not be wearing mine.> >> >> > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >>

Guest guest

Joy, no Mort and Mick! My heart be still. See you soon.

Steve 60 from WA IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008

Alzheimers 2008

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Re: HEY PNW ADVENTURE GATHERING!Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 00:20:21 -0000

YES, I mean the 14th. I think it takes me an hour to get there. If it's raining hard I will not drive as fast!Ha, I ordered a wig today - who knows what it will look like...I'll get it next week.Joy in Seattle> >> > Hey PNW group...> > A little info for you. We will no doubt arrive at different times. We> will make the effort to be there around 11 or 12. We have the longest> drive.> > I called the Clarion and there is a coffee-room/breakfast room where> we can gather/meet and also as you come in ask about the IPF group and> you will be given our room number. Duh. That was stupid. haaha. We will> probably be the last ones there. Oh my. Well, anyway, there is the> coffee room and now we all know about that at least. I'm losin' it> friends.> > I was trying to make it easy for strangers to meet. I guess the> canulas are a give away, huh. I may not be wearing mine.> >> >> > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >>

Guest guest

Yes. I'll be wearing a gray drivers cap and tapping a black cane with a beautiful red head on my arm.

Steve 60 from WA IPF 2006 Parkinsons 2008

Alzheimers 2008

Reply-To: Breathe-Support To: Breathe-Support Subject: Re: HEY PNW ADVENTURE GATHERING!Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2008 00:21:39 -0000

Are we meeting in the coffee/breakfast room? I'll have my O2 pack over my shoulder....> >> > Hey PNW group...> > A little info for you. We will no doubt arrive at different times. We> will make the effort to be there around 11 or 12. We have the longest> drive.> > I called the Clarion and there is a coffee-room/breakfast room where> we can gather/meet and also as you come in ask about the IPF group and> you will be given our room number. Duh. That was stupid. haaha. We will> probably be the last ones there. Oh my. Well, anyway, there is the> coffee room and now we all know about that at least. I'm losin' it> friends.> > I was trying to make it easy for strangers to meet. I guess the> canulas are a give away, huh. I may not be wearing mine.> >> >> > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >>