RemedySpot.com

Little Rant

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The past few days have been okay, adjusting to being on oxygen all the time and all that. But this morning the dreadful cough came back while I was trying to eat lunch. Then I noticed all the windows were open in the house and it's starting to get a little bit more warmer, so it's prolly the warmness. With the cough I always bring up phlegm or at least produce it enough to irriate my throat, so I had to stop eating for the moment and go back to the comfort of my oxygen tube (I decided to walk to the living room without it figured I'd be okay if I was sitting). I'd had lost alot of weight prior to this diagonsis (after bone marrow transplant I stayed around 90-110...then I dropped drastically to my current weight of 70), so not being able to finish lunch made me feel a little mad. Trying to gain weight has been hard for me and my oncologist has been harping on me about it.

Stuck at why did this disease have to come get me, I already beat cancer, let me get back to my life. The same kind of thoughts I had at my cancer diagonsis over 2 years ago. Can't work and I really want to go back to work, I keep making empty promises to my employer that I'd be back and it has yet to happen. Have to go next week after I get my social secuity checks deposited to tell them about my fibrosis.

The cough has settled down some, I'm going to try and eat more lunch. Thanks for letting me rant. :)

/22/Ohio ~ Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma Survivor of 2 years 12/2005 ~ Autologus Bone Marrow Transplant 09/2006 ~ Pulmonary Fibrosis caused by chemotherapy 06/2008 ~