RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Gitta

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I do not believe this straying, it is clarification. How much they are needed. They post for their partners who are the patients, they do more than anyone person and should be applauded not belittled. They are here on behalf of the patient I am only paying tribute to them as they deserve !!!!

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

Re: Caregivers A Praise To Thee

-I dont think the Carer giver's importance or value has been questioned here nor has any doubt been expressed ever, so let us not stray and lose our objectivity. This thing is a totally different issueas far as i understand it.Geeta-In Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com, dragonflymcs <dragonflymcs@ ...> wrote:>> To All, > > While I may still be new to the Group and have had my own experiences here, I would like to say My Mother was a Caregiver for 25 years, I too participated never would compare myself to her. She cared for my father morning, noon and night. Every move he made she was by his side and she had 4 children to raise and put threw school. As if that were not enough, she adopted another

child. > Caregivers give the patient life, sustain their every need, they give them quality of life, sustain their spirit all for love. Their is no person more sacrificed than a Caregiver. This person has to give so much of themselves and their time they have no time for themselves. It is a sacrifice of LOVE. > > I salute all the Caregivers, you are heroes, spiritual guides, nurses, your sacrifices will not be forgotten !! I wish I had , Teri, by me, by my side. They give more to the life of the patient than any Doctor could possibly give. For this I commend you all !! I know very well the life they lead and the sacrifices they make all for the love of Thee. >

> > "CareGiver"> > Two words that come together> When you speak of someone dear.> It is that special person> If you call, they're always near.> > You'll see that in a 'CareGiver'> Love comes from in their Heart.> With loving hands and guidance> They help each new day start.> > Caring for the fragile soul,> Giving day to day.> They meet the needs of

loved one's> Spreading love along the way.> > A gentle touch, a helping hand,> A glow that makes you smile.> Always near to comfort> And go that extra mile. They want no fame or glory,> And it puts their mind at ease,> To know they've helped a loved one> Deal with Alzheimer's disease.> > So show a little kindness> To CareGivers across this land.> You may be the one someday> Who needs a helping hand.> > With Peace and Understanding,> Throughout the ends of time.> There's someone who will care for you> And make your Spirit shine...> > The CareGiver...> > Loraine 10/99 >

by Loraine (WilloRain)> > > God Bless !!>

dragonflymcs> Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14> < Click on me !! >