RemedySpot.com

Re: Yawning

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I can't do the BIG sneezes anymore, either. Shoot!

Joyce

> >> > Diane,> > It's so hard to say because what every person feels within his or her> own body is so subjective. I've definitely had what I'd call tightness> in my chest. I'd describe it as a feeling of having a band tightly> wrapped around my upper body and the inability to take a deep breath.> One of the first things I remember noticing, long before I felt> significantly short of breath was that I somehow lost the ability to> yawn. I'd start to yawn and then suddenly on the inhale I'd just stop,> I couldn't get the amount of air in that was required for a nice big> yawn. I remember thinking it was weird but since I had no other> symptoms at the time I didn't think too much of it.> > Since my period of treatment with predinisone and my continuous oxygen> use along with pulmonary rehab and regular exercise my shortness of> breath and that feeling of tightness is greatly diminished. I still> can't yawn very well but I've learned to live with it. I hope that> somehow answers your question, I do think the answer will be somewhat> different for each individual.> > Good luck!> >> > Beth> > Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06> >> > Change everything. Love and Forgive> >> >> >> >> >> > chest tightness> >> >> > Hello everyone,> > I¢ve been diagnosed with PF. I have a question regarding chest> tightness.> > First off, my heart is in great shape. It has been checked by multiple> doctors and a half dozen tests, so it is not a heart issue.> > My chest and throat tightness is chronic and increasing. It isn¢t> painful, just tight. It started out as fleeting, then only after sitting> for a while.> > Then it was most of the day, but exercising or sleep would stop it.> Now it is all the time, no matter sitting, sleeping, exercising, or> standing.> > Is this related to PF?> > Thanks for your responses.> >>