RemedySpot.com

Re: Joe/Joanie

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

THANK YOU MARY BETH....WE WILL GIVE THAT A TRY...ALSO WHEN IN OHIO WE ARE GOING TO MEET A LADY FROM THE WEBSITE WHO LIVES IN THE SAME CITY MY SISTER LIVES IN! HOW COOL IS THAT? WE ARE SO AMAZED AT HOW FAR REACHING THIS WEBSITE IS AND ALSO THE FAMILIES THAT DEAL WITH IPF AND ASSOCIATED ILLNESSES. BLESS YOU AND WE WILL BE BACK ONLINE COME AUGUST.

JOE/JOANIE JOE 60 IPF1/2008

GRIFFIN, GA.

-- Joe/Joanie

Joe/Joanie,

If you go to the Groups website. http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/Breathe-Support/

Near the top of the page on the left hand side click on "edit membership". From there you have all the options you can choose. If you want to stop emails for a period of time just choose "web only" which means you would't get any emails at all from the group and would need to read messages on the website.

Let me know if you need anymore help with this!!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

birthday

Do we have another birthday on our board.....hmmmmmm. ...I think we do....our own bonnie May from Scotland is celebrating her birthday today....Hope you have a great day, May!Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois

Guest guest

Joe/Joanie,

Let me know if you have any difficulty making that change. I'm so glad that you'll have a chance to connect with another member in Ohio! Anytime any of us have such an opportunity it makes me very happy. Those connections are valuable...heck to me they are like little explosions of joy.

This disease can be very isolating as we all have experienced. Meeting face to face lets us know that we're not alone. There are others fighting the battle alongside us even if it's from a distance. Somehow that helps! Please send this member our love and let us know how it goes! Have a great trip!

Beth

Age 48 Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 07/08

Change everything. Love and Forgive

birthday

Do we have another birthday on our board.....hmmmmmm. ...I think we do....our own bonnie May from Scotland is celebrating her birthday today....Hope you have a great day, May!Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois