RemedySpot.com

Re: OHHH

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Mayleen,

I hope the headache settles down soon. I wouldn't be able to answer your question, why

people ignore signs...Either they don't use judgement or either they don't care

IrenePF 03/07 Raynaud's Disease 09/07Crohn's Disease 03/95 Asthma 02/92

OHHH

About medical signs,

Why is it that if you have a medical sign on your property people feel they can ignore them no matter the harm it causes you? I just had someone ignore the Medical signs on my doors and mail box. My breathing is impaired now, I have a severe headache. Why is it so hard to do the right thing for the sake of others? He says he read part and stayed. Did not think it was serious.

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA

Guest guest

Irene, I agree either they don't care or lack judgment. I had another occasion where someone received specific visiting instructions from my Doc and ignored them, my face swelled and I suffered burns to my hands which were exposed, my eyes severely burned as well. They just didn't care !

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

< Click on me !!

OHHH

About medical signs,

Why is it that if you have a medical sign on your property people feel they can ignore them no matter the harm it causes you? I just had someone ignore the Medical signs on my doors and mail box. My breathing is impaired now, I have a severe headache. Why is it so hard to do the right thing for the sake of others? He says he read part and stayed. Did not think it was serious.

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

< Click on me !!

Instant message from any web browser! Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger for the Web BETA