RemedySpot.com

Re: Elisa Cole & TWEETY AND SYLVESTER

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks for this, ! I gotta admit I watched about 20 seconds before I scrolled down. Also, have been reading your posts to others and have seen a very sensitive man. Your wife is lucky! Beautiful family,BTW! Have a wonderful Father's Day.

Subject: Cole & TWEETY AND SYLVESTERTo: "Breathe-Support" <Breathe-Support >Date: Friday, June 13, 2008, 11:55 PM

I read your post and when you said you were trying to keep up with us but haven't posted for a while----I started laughing as it reminded me of this cartoon---

Have a nice day and give Barry a Big Hug---Ya know---a hug a day keeps the Doctor away!!!

G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ.

TWEETY AND SYLVESTERWatch this until Sylvester catches Tweety. (wait for it. It's worth it)... After Tweety is caught, scroll down... This was an idiot test. How long did you watch? 0-2 seconds . . . . . . . . . .

there's hope for you! 2-5 seconds . . . . . . . . . . having a bad day?5-10 seconds . . . . . . . . . . are you maybe just a slow reader? 10-20 seconds . . . . . . . . . . remedial classes are nothing to be ashamed of .20-30 seconds . . . . . . . . . it is recommended that you don't breed. 30 sec-1 min . . . . . . . . .you probably can't read this anyway. So why bother? 1-2 min . . . . . . . . .the equivalent of the average house plant .2-5 min . . . . . . . . . .Good afternoon, Simpson! 5 min -1 hr . . . . . . . . . .Dead people score in this range. 1hr plus . . . . . . . . . .Congratulations. You have a negative IQ. To find out what your prize is, watch bugs until he finishes his carrot...

HEY, DON'T BLAME ME...YOU KNOW SYLVESTER NEVER CATCHES TWEETY.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.