RemedySpot.com

Re: Z..........

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Z sorry about your new plight! Sending all the positive energy I've got!

My knee surgery is scheduled for the 5th. Seems the only pain I have are joints, so I'm hoping I get some relief. That way when the next wave of this disease hits, it won't be so bad.

I'm almost done with my project and just one test left before surgery! Here's the best to both of us.

Much love,

TerryTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Subject: My latest PFT'sTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, July 21, 2008, 7:35 PM

I saw my chest physician today and had my lung functions. They are currently not good, they're down quite a bit on 6 weeks ago, BUT I currently have a cold, so my doc has given me 2 week course of antibiotics, doxycyclene or something, and I've got to go back in a fortnight and re-do the tests. If it's not the cold then we're going to have to reassess my meds.

So fingers crossed it's the cold

Love Ze xx

Guest guest

Hi T, Thank you, hopefully I've nearly got rid of the cold. I'm left with a chest infection, but there's a big surprise. Rob has the cold too, and of course he has a 'man-cold' which is so much worse than mine

Best of luck for your op, what are they doing? I've managed to miss that. Still, I'll be sending you lots of healing light,

Love Ze xx> > Subject: My latest PFT's> To: Breathe-Support > Date: Monday, July 21, 2008, 7:35 PM> > > > > > > > I saw my chest physician today and had my lung functions. They are currently not good, they're down quite a bit on 6 weeks ago, BUT I currently have a cold, so my doc has given me 2 week course of antibiotics, doxycyclene or something, and I've got to go back in a fortnight and re-do the tests. If it's not the cold then we're going to have to reassess my meds. > So fingers crossed it's the cold> Love Ze xx>