RemedySpot.com

Re: MyHills

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jack, I would love to come !! Take a walk on the hills with you ! I was actually quite a walker of hills.

This is where I lived for 10 years !! I took six hour walks up and down the hills, even runs !

This is El Canyon DE San Cristobal just behind my aunts house. It has river cliffs, and several waterfalls. I lived at the top of a mountain as you looked down the house was on the cliff where the river flash flooded you could see it. Let's go for a walk shall we !

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

My Oximeter

Hello all,

I followed my advice to every one else and bought myself an oximeter. Today I used it for the first time.

I'm going to list my readings and hope one of you will interpret them for me: I live in a neighborhood of steep hills, so I have developed a 30 minute walk that goes down the steepest hills and up the more shallow ones. My walk today was 30 minutes, starting down hill and then level for a while. My stride was reasonably brisk.

!. At six minutes, at the bottom of the hill and a short level walk: 98

2. 12 minutes on level ground: 98

3. A short rest - maybe 7 minutes.

4. Some distance across fairly level ground with a gradual increase in incline, then up the hill (less steep than the previous hill): 96

5. A short rest - 5 minutes.

6. The rest of walk was a combination of gradually rising terrain, then downhill, then rising faster

to my house, ending the 30 minutes: 98

At the same time my heart rate seemed normally faster, my BP hovered around 120/60.

Keep in mind that it has been 62 years since I was 17 and a raw recruit in USAF boot camp in Texas in August.

I've only had the regular PFTs given at the hospital and those have little to no variation from the original.

The medic posts the original up and I can watch the lines during the test as they pretty much a match.

I have never had a 6 minute walk test, or any other test. So I hope my self-test shows me something,

preferably positive.

Jack

79/UIP - IPF/06/05 Maine