RemedySpot.com

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I haven't been posting much lately and I know that I have missed some newbie posts. Still reading. I have been so very sick. I have had really bad stomach pain, diarrhea, fever, etc. etc. I finally shared this with the doc in exchange for phenegran. That didn't give me relief so he prescribed Levsin. Good stuff. Of course all of that stuff makes you looney.

Then, came a battery of cultures and testing. I don't have results back yet, but I saw blood in my sputum and stool. I have lost 10 pounds in about 3 weeks. I am really fighting depression. It is just so difficult to deal with this stuff day after day. It seems like one thing will get a little better and two more things happen.

My Coumadin dosage gets changed every few days because of my weight loss. I am so afraid that they are going to have to take me off the medication and that would mean stopping Flolan. That would mean that I would die.

Just pray for me. I am so weak and so very tired. I have been able to eat a little today with the Levsin. That is an improvement.

My husband is pleased to see me sitting at the computer. Sitting up at all. All I have wanted to do is sleep.

I am trying to read posts and contribute here and there. Don't you all forget that you are important to me. I wouldn't have made it this far without your support.

Hugs, Joyce DaltonPulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16