RemedySpot.com

Re: Today Wore Me Out!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Kim,

I've had that reaction about just trying harder. I've also been told, on being asked why I wore the nose hose, that, never mind, at least it isn't cancer I'm sure they meant it kindly, but as most people haven't come into contact with PF they really don't understand. Everyone has heard of cancer whether it has affected them or not. My partner, Rob is amazed sometimes when I tell him that that's a difficult walk for me as it's uphill, but it may be so slightly uphill that he as a fit 40something doesn't notice at all.

Love Ze xx>> I had a coughing spell after I had some milk and muffins, it was> horrible. After it settled down, I was drenched in sweat..so gross. > > My mom let me borrow her portable tank as she didn't need it (I should> get my own in like a week). (She has her own lung problems, but it's> not PF). Went to see the first showing of the movie Wall-E, it's> really cute by the way. I never realized how fast I've fallen in> strength and how much trouble I have catching my breath. I would've> been in worse shape if I wasn't wearing the tank. I fell asleep a> little bit in the movie, and on the car ride home. Just that little> trip drained me of everything I had. I'm falling apart.> > I'd do anything to be able to work. But as days go by I see how much> harder it will be for me. I had a really good job before my cancer> diagnosis (I was working as a pharmacy technician at a drug store full> time). Someone told me to put more effort or tried harder I'd be able> to return. Yeah, they don't understand how hard it is, so I just> ignored them. I'd never wish this illness on anybody, just like cancer> I wouldn't. The hardships can be really tough just not enough people> understand because their healthy and can do everything they want.>