RemedySpot.com

Re: APARTMENT LIVING FOR PATIENTS.......

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Jack:

I am less than two hours from Bangor and have quite a few relatives there. I live just across the border from Maine in New Brunswick. Always a small world! Diane IPF June 07New Brunswick, Canada

APARTMENT LIVING FOR PATIENTS.... ...

Such as we are living in an apartment complex in Richmond VA, it is hot hot hot humid humid humid. I called pulmo just now and am having him FAX a prescription to the apt. complex putting me on the Emergency List for anything that needs to be done here in the apt. It is a really good idea for any of you living this way. My a/c has been acting up and it reads 82 in here for the past few days. They came 3 times yesterday, something must be wrong, so Earl just called them and hopefully they will do something effective.I can't take the heat at all. I need to move to Alaska or Maine. This is ridiculous here.I still can't see anything. Can't read, I can bearly "post", can't watch tv unless I keep my left eye closed.Tomorrow I go to eye dr, for another prescription. I am trully bothered by all this, it is really starting to regenerate my happy mood. Guess I'll just go take a

pill.Love, MLP IPF/'02

Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Guest guest

WOW! Diane you are the first I have heard from any where near me that has IPF. There must be others, but as far as I know they remain to themselves. If you come to Bangor, I would love to meet you. Perhaps then I won't feel so alone. My # is .

Jack

79/UIP - IPF.06/05 Maine

Such as we are living in an apartment complex in Richmond VA, it is hot hot hot humid humid humid. I called pulmo just now and am having him FAX a prescription to the apt. complex putting me on the Emergency List for anything that needs to be done here in the apt. It is a really good idea for any of you living this way. My a/c has been acting up and it reads 82 in here for the past few days. They came 3 times yesterday, something must be wrong, so Earl just called them and hopefully they will do something effective.I can't take the heat at all. I need to move to Alaska or Maine. This is ridiculous here.I still can't see anything. Can't read, I can bearly "post", can't watch tv unless I keep my left eye closed.Tomorrow I go to eye dr, for another prescription. I am trully bothered by all this, it is really starting to regenerate my happy mood. Guess I'll just go take a

pill.Love, MLP IPF/'02

Guest guest

Lou, ... so what is the solution? What do the Drs. plan to correct your vision? Surely this is not as good as it gets. I surely hope not.

Prayers are going your way!

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

APARTMENT LIVING FOR PATIENTS.......> > > Such as we are living in an apartment complex in Richmond VA, it is > hot hot hot humid humid humid. I called pulmo just now and am having > him FAX a prescription to the apt. complex putting me on the > Emergency List for anything that needs to be done here in the apt. > It is a really good idea for any of you living this way. > > My a/c has been acting up and it reads 82 in here for the past few > days. They came 3 times yesterday, something must be wrong, so Earl > just called them and hopefully they will do something effective.> > I can't take the heat at all. I need to move to Alaska or Maine. > This is ridiculous here.> > I still can't see anything. Can't read, I can bearly "post", can't > watch tv unless I keep my left eye closed.> > Tomorrow I go to eye dr, for another prescription. I am trully > bothered by all this, it is really starting to regenerate my happy > mood. Guess I'll just go take a pill.> > Love, MLP IPF/'02>

Guest guest

Jack:

I will certainly keep your number handy and will give you a call when I am in the area. My brother is actually going down to visit on Friday and I may venture a trip in the next couple of weeks. It is nice to meet people face to face. Diane IPF June 07New Brunswick, Canada

pill.Love, MLP IPF/'02