RemedySpot.com

Hi from Leanne

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hello all,

Just a little update - I was able to go on vacation last week to Hayward, Wisconsin - what a relaxing time. Mike and went out fishing with a guide and landed a musky each. 's was bigger than his dads at 43.5 inches and Mike's was 36.5 inches (I think) They were both pretty psyched.

Meanwhile, the girls just relaxed and laid around. Rough life! It was nice because both of my kids decided to join us this year and it made for a real nice time. There were no computers, no cell phone, no tv. People I talked to on Monday made mention of the fact that I sounded very relaxed. Now if I could just keep that going!!

Going to be going out of town again this weekend - the Fourth annual Paddle Out Pulmonary Fibrosis is this weekend and we're hoping to raise a lot of awareness and money for research. http://www.pulmonaryfibrosis.org/mi.htm (the second event) We went once before and it was a lot of fun canoeing down the river. Matt has a whole oxygen system rigged so that my conserving device doesn't get wet.... And of course one of the highlights of the trip will be meeting Ms. Vicky in Battle Creek on Monday. Very excited about that.

As far as my health is concerned, still feeling pretty darn good. Lungs have been hurting a little bit more lately and they feel like they are burning, if that makes any sense. I'm still able to walk and keep up my level of activity, however. My saturation has dropped a little bit....

I know I don't post as often as I used to, but I do read pretty much all the posts and I miss all of you. We really are an air family. I wish I had more hours in the day to do all I wanted to do. Leanne uip 1/03 Illinois