RemedySpot.com

Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Peggy,

Whip out that wheelchair. I have to use mine every time now. That is o.k. People are much nicer to me.

I do not like it, but the alternative is very low saturation and weakness and the possibility of falling flat on my face in front of God and everybody. So, me and my tubes and tanks pile in the wheelchair and get pushed in to church. Works for me!

You just do what you gotta do!

Hugs, Joyce D.Pulmonary Fibrosis 1997 Bronchiectasis 2004 Pulmonary Hypertension 2008 Mixed Connective Tissue Disease (Lupus, RA, Sjogren's, etc) Rejected for Transplant 2006 .....I will not forget you. Behold, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands. Isaiah 49: 15-16> > > Peggy,> > How are you doing today? Did you make it to church? We all went to > Sunday School, then church, then to eat a sandwich, home for a > minute, then went to the piano studio for the recital. Everyone was > great! I played first, 2 pieces. Then refreshments, cookies & > Coke! Now we are all at home unwinding before we go back to church > at 6:30 to hear our senior adult choir's musical.> > I hope are feeling well today!> > Love & Toodles!> > Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl> > P.S. I also played handbells today at church.>

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

Somehow you always bring a smile to face! Thank you my friend.

Surgery is Aug. 4th. I've been cleared by my Pulmo. and had all my pre-op blood work that will be sent to my PCP Monday! The pain is so bad, as it's bone on bone. But I find myself feeling so grateful for my three Doctors. I have read so many posts here where patients are ignored and it makes me crazy. When we have to go through so much, having Doctors that are not only on the ball medically, but show the utmost compassion and you know they hear all you have to say,helps so very much.

Yesterday I told my pulmo, i wished I could bring all those on this board, who had a hard time with their Doctors to Vegas to see mine. You know he's young and he understood immediatly. Even my ortho is great. And believe me, the level of care in Las Vegas is the bottom of the barrel, so to find three good ones, I know I'm a very lucky woman. So, I refuse to complain.

I sent you a picture of the easel I made for my granddaughter. It's blurry, but my son took it with his phone. I don't know if I told you, but the easel idea came to me because her husband to be is an artist!

Hope they like them, because all I've been doing is drilling, cutting, painting, writing and gluing. Buddy, I am tired and not done yet

Sorry this is so long, but I got kinda chatty!!!!

Love ya,

TerryTerry Pennisi 11/07 IPF Nevada

Subject: Re: TerryTo: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, July 17, 2008, 3:41 AM

Hi Terry, I hope your surgery goes perfectly. I am sorry I have forgotten when your surgery is. OD at work. I can't wait to see the goodies your making. There is nothing like a fun crafty thing to do.

I'm going to get going on a quilt I have going. I don't know why I stopped. I think that was because of the prednisone.

Oh well Take care and keep us posted.

God Bless You.

Love and Prayers, Peggy

IPF 2004, Florida

"Worry looks around,

Sorry looks back,

Faith looks up."

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi Peggy,

I still have Hospice comming, although they havent been here in over a week, oh well. I even lost 4 more lbs of water weight. I'm just battling with my sugar now, its been running in the 400'2, my dr upped my insulinbut its still high, gonna have to go see him. I havent been pushing myself too much, I've found out when I do, I just pay for it the next day, although Gene and I did clean the apt yesterday. We might try and do something this weekend if I can handle it. I think my biggest change has been since I started praying long and hard, Jesus has drawn me closer to Him and given me that peace that surpasses all understanding. What a wonderful feeling. How are you doing? I'm still praying for ya'll...:) I love you.

Love,

Vicky81856Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

Guest guest

Vicky,

I am so glad to read your posts and see that you are feeling at peace and your spirits are better. Still praying for you, ecstatic to see your "pink print" and can't believe you have the energy to clean! Amazing! Amazing! Love you-

Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 California

Re: Peggy

Hi Peggy,

I still have Hospice comming, although they havent been here in over a week, oh well. I even lost 4 more lbs of water weight. I'm just battling with my sugar now, its been running in the 400'2, my dr upped my insulinbut its still high, gonna have to go see him. I havent been pushing myself too much, I've found out when I do, I just pay for it the next day, although Gene and I did clean the apt yesterday. We might try and do something this weekend if I can handle it. I think my biggest change has been since I started praying long and hard, Jesus has drawn me closer to Him and given me that peace that surpasses all understanding. What a wonderful feeling. How are you doing? I'm still praying for ya'll...:) I love you.

Love,

Vicky81856

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

Guest guest

Vicky/Peggy... Mornin' to ya both...

Vicky, you didn't say why Hospice hasn't been there for a week...were they supposed to be there and didn't show and if so, did you give them a call? I suppose if you're ok on meds that's the main thing.

Both you gals are always in my prayers.

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Peggy

Hi Peggy,

Love,

Vicky81856

Get fantasy football with free live scoring. Sign up for FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

Hi Peggy!

Hope you are feeling well this week. Please put in your prayer bos. She has been working hard this week to look for a job.

Love & Toodles to you

~Jane~ UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl