RemedySpot.com

Re Re: To the group/Irene/Sharon/Z/Zena/Jack

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Irene/Sharon ... next Wed. she is having an MRI. She has stopped smoking!!

Sharon, thanks for your input. They already know it is not TB. That's what they were looking for when they found this thickening. I'm with you. I would rather she have the TB then what we have!

, Zena, Jack, thanks for your support. We worry so about our children. Your support helps endure. She knows the board is praying and supporting us and sends "Thank you".

MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: To the group

Mama Sher: You and your daughter are in my prayers. I know you will know just what to say, no matter what the outcome is. I was advised by the transplant doctor's office at UPMC that while I was in the waiting room at my last visit, a patient with active TB was also in the room. Therefore, I was required to present for another TB test to rule whether or not I may have contracted it. Thankfully, I did not. was also required to be tested. It was very eerie to be telephoned and told that I was exposed to this in a doctor's office! It was a post-transplant patient who tested positive. My prayers are with him/her, as well.God Bless,TinaIPF 04/07 PH 11/07Ohio>> To Peggy, to put in her prayer box and any others who feel so inclined.. Please pray for my 39 year old daughter, Zoë. X-rays show a "thickening" in her lungs. Drs were checking for possible TB due to her symptoms.> We don't know anything beyond these first findings. > Thanks friends.> > MamaSher, age 69. IPF 3-06, OR.> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!>

Yahoo! Canada Toolbar : Search from anywhere on the web and bookmark your favourite sites. Download it now!