RemedySpot.com

Re: DigitalZena

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Zena, My pleasure and thank you ! We can at least feel better about how it looks and also does probably help with the snagging, it good ! It really does look much better. Another idea in shoes is to by a wide width shoe. Hush Puppies have a lot of comfortable shoes in wide width. Glad I could be of help to someone !

God Bless !!

dragonflymcs

Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14

< Click on me !!

Re: Digital Clubbing !!

That's brilliant Mayleen, thanks for the update. You've just reminded me to do mine, I keep forgetting!

Love Ze xx>> Hi Everyone:> > Just wanted to give an update on the use of Evening Primrose Oil on my toe nails in which I have some digital clubbing. My nails had curved , darkened and had deep vertical striations.. After approximately 2 weeks of use (still not religiously) my nails have shown signs of improvement. They are a lot smoother and the darkness has lightened tremendously. My only regret is not having a before and after picture. Darn !! They still remains some striations however smoother and not as deep, so the texture is greatly improved. I can say that it has improved the appearance and texture of the nail significantly. > The type of Evening Primrose Oil I use is Organic

and pure (it is not mixed with any other carrier oil). I use the oil topically. This is simply information and an update on what I use and how it has worked for me. > > > God Bless !!> dragonflymcs> Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14> < Click on me !! >

Guest guest

I'll stick to my boots, see my photo album! I should wear them more, they're so heavy they're a work out on their own!

Love Ze xx> >> > Hi Everyone:> > > > Just wanted to give an update on the use of Evening Primrose Oil on my toe nails in which I have some digital clubbing. My nails had curved , darkened and had deep vertical striations.. After approximately 2 weeks of use (still not religiously) my nails have shown signs of improvement. They are a lot smoother and the darkness has lightened tremendously. My only regret is not having a before and after picture. Darn !! They still remains some striations however smoother and not as deep, so the texture is greatly improved. I can say that it has improved the appearance and texture of the nail significantly. > > The type of Evening Primrose Oil I use is Organic and pure (it is not mixed with any other carrier oil). I use the oil topically. This is simply information and an update on what I use and how it has worked for me. > > > > > > God Bless !!> > dragonflymcs> > Mayleen 02/07 ILD / MCS/ Fibro/ RADS/ TMJD/ IRD +14> > < Click on me !! > >>