RemedySpot.com

Re: K. my wife thinks I am a big joke

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hee hee! I will try that today. My maiden voyage with the zero turn mower. I'm going to try to get him in the Deere tractor to use the big mower. He will mow waterways and road banks. Besides it is air conditioned. I get to use the zero turn. Whee!!!!!!!!! Scared to death. I will try to make him smile that way. I won't tell him you told me. Have a good day! I'll let you know what I mowed over tonight or ran into. One other time I tried to use the silly thing, I tried to move the air conditioner. k Godfrey wrote: Lind K, First of all, I think what you are doing for and with Don is terrific. It has to be hard for him. If I didn't learn to do the computer thing I would be totally in the dark about what is going on with this IPF,--thank God that my job evolved to the point that I needed to become computer literate. I had to teach a 79 year old guy to use the computer at work. He had never used a typewriter in his life--he hand wrote everything and was still using

carbon paper if you can imagine. I had to explain that he either uses the computer or I had to fire him. I was the only guy dumb enough to teach him at the level he could understand--suprisingly enough he did it and loved it and was going to buy one for home---this story gets better but we don'thave the time or space. I guess I am trying to say---tell Don it isn't to late---give it a try!!!! My wife is the greatest---I get a couple laughs out of her before we even get out of bed in the morning and at least 3-4 during the day. When the kids asked how we got married,(1966), my wife said, that I told her that, "I said that I had $5,000, in the bank," but I said that she miss understood, I actually said that "I was into the bank for $5,000." So she has been handling all our money since then and I get an allowance. Its hard for me to stay serious

too long because we are surrounded by so much humor. Just look at Dons face and smile--- but don't even say anything to him when he says--"what" --he will start smiling---if he doesn't tell him he should be cause lifes just a big joke anyway. You are doing a very nice thing for your husband and I know (the tough guy) loves you for it. By the way ---how fast will thet mower go in reverse??? G. UIP/IPF 5/07 AZ. From: Kennelly <l_kennelly>Subject: Re: Blonde JokesTo: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, June 4, 2008, 2:36 PM , Thank you

for the laugh! I needed that. You are so good at making people laugh. Does your wife think you are funny? My husband used to make me laugh every day. K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14 K Central Il Hubby ipf- 2006 As

for me and my house, we will serve the Lord 14