RemedySpot.com

todays prayer from The Daily Word

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Peace, Annie Today's Daily Word - Saturday, May 31, 2008 World Peace We are a world family, living together in perfect harmony. My family includes the people I live with and care for. It also includes every person in the world, and when I pray for myself or a loved one, I also pray for people I have not even met. I want the best for my family, so I affirm that they are healthy, safe, prosperous, and loved. I enfold them in prayer and envision God's goodness blessing each one. I pray and affirm health, safety, prosperity, and love for my worldwide family also. I envision every parent as my parent, every child as my child, and every individual as a brother or sister. Enfolding them in loving thought, I am proclaiming the unlimited goodness of God for all and contributing to a universal reservoir of love, peace, and harmony. We are a world family, living together in harmony. "Above all, clothe

yourselves with love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony." -- Colossians 3:14 Sadness looks back..Worry looks forward..but Faith looks Up...